Shawn's 15 Year Employee Guitar, Start To Finish

alantig

Zombie Four, DFZ

Don't you moan at me!!! I almost posted...

It's a little-known fact that the production line at PRS is set up to run east to west, beginning to end. So the Westie would have to rest on it's westward journey until the wrists to the west could wrest some free time to finish the rest as the line wrestles with demand.

So be thankful.

Tosca

Zombie 10, DFZ
Don't you moan at me!!! I almost posted...

It's a little-known fact that the production line at PRS is set up to run east to west, beginning to end. So the Westie would have to rest on it's westward journey until the wrists to the west could wrest some free time to finish the rest as the line wrestles with demand.

So be thankful.

Yeah. Thank God you didn’t post that...

Ryan Tapley

Dude you can say "pink." No one is going to question your masculinity or moral fiber. :D

prs-wl-f10-fmn-bonniepink-238332-bf__wwg.jpg
Whaaaat color stain is this?

Austin_Taunt

Newer member here. Just read all of this and loved the videos. I was super pumped you got the sc594 bc that is the next PRS I want. I can’t wait till your 20yrs in 14mo. Love the idea of a hollowbody!! I vote to do it in buckeye burl!!

Bookface

I just spent two days snatching little bits of time to watch these all. Wonderful to see the process. I must be some kind of weirdo though because I wondered what would happen if someone...didn't want a guitar? What happens then? Do they get a PRS "Reeeeaaallly."?

alantig

Zombie Four, DFZ
I just spent two days snatching little bits of time to watch these all. Wonderful to see the process. I must be some kind of weirdo though because I wondered what would happen if someone...didn't want a guitar? What happens then? Do they get a PRS "Reeeeaaallly."?

People that don't want a guitar for their two-year milestone aren't around for the five-year. What happens? Well, you know how people take about that 'extra bit of magic' in a PS?

I've said too much.

Bookface

People that don't want a guitar for their two-year milestone aren't around for the five-year. What happens? Well, you know how people take about that 'extra bit of magic' in a PS?

I've said too much.

That's fair.

For whatever reason, an employee can opt-out of the employee guitar program. We have to pay for materials, so there is some expense involved. So for the folks who don't play, I understand why they don't take advantage of the opportunity.

Justcantshred

I'm so late to the party on this thread, but that is such a tastefully done guitar. Pure class.