Serial Number Question

Thanks!
I think that it is bit of a bargain, which of course makes me concerned. The deal we have struck is $2,000 CAD - about $1,465 USD. Any idea how that compares to fair market value for this guitar?
Michael

yes.
it's a fair market value for that guitar.

you want to pay more for a 10 year old cu24?

Thanks for the feedback everyone!

I went for it. This is a long-distance transaction. The seller is a 3-1/2 hour drive each way from where I live. I have a buddy who lives about 20 minutes from the seller. He is a serious musician and a serious guitar geek and he is going to inspect the guitar and purchase it for me. I have already transferred the money to my friend and he has arranged for the pickup tonight. I will just have to figure out how to get the guitar. It looks like he will end up with a great guitar to use for a several weeks for his trouble. When I finally get my hands on it, I will let everyone know how it turned out.

Thanks again for all of the great input and Happy New Year to all.

The deal is done. It will be several weeks before I have it in hand, but my buddy took some quick photos with his iPhone. He gave it a pretty thorough once-over and says it's solid, in great shape and sounds terrific.

Thanks for the input everyone. Sadly, I have to wait.

Image%20from%20iOS.jpg

Image%20from%20iOS%20%281%29.jpg

Image%20from%20iOS%20%282%29.jpg

Image%20from%20iOS%20%285%29.jpg

Back