SERGIO'S "I GOT THE BLUES" THREAD

9464702_orig.jpg

This?

Not enough sparkle for Serge...

Enough sparkle for Sergio?

57700602.jpg

Especially blue CE's! Being able to take the neck off makes 'em way easier to paint. :rock:

Side note: I don't think I've ever seen a thread started on a Friday get this much attention before. I'd like to think it's 'cause y'all like bustin' on me more than you like like blue guitars, but I'm fairly certain nobody would buy a guitar just to tease me.
Yo Serge Protector,
I know from our hard-fought personal Chesapeake Bay swim competitions in early spring and late fall, you and me, one on one, man vs man, that you don't pull punches, that controversy is your stock and trade.
That said, imagine a chlorine-blue private stock Caddy-Quilt Baby Roothie Ltd Run. I think the intimidating dark-brown log, done at Pearlworks with the finest Brazilian Rosewood, outlined with black-as-night ebony and gooey Gold MOP, peppered with bits of natural and honey-colored flame maple for texture, would make for an incredible Power Serge Statement; a kind of Johnny Thunders-wanders-Wonkaville statement that Dr No (or whatever his name is) can certainly market to your rabid Island Faithful. You strap on the chlorine-blue beast from the east axe and play to sold out Thai Brothels and Stadiums, night in, night OUT!
Stick the Big Brazzy Roothie Log on the top, just below the knobs, and Let It ROLL! - DFD
hqdefault.jpg

Yo Serge Protector,
I know from our hard-fought personal Chesapeake Bay swim competitions in early spring and late fall, you and me, one on one, man vs man, that you don't pull punches, that controversy is your stock and trade.
That said, imagine a chlorine-blue private stock Caddy-Quilt Baby Roothie Ltd Run. I think the intimidating dark-brown log, done at Pearlworks with the finest Brazilian Rosewood, outlined with black-as-night ebony and gooey Gold MOP, peppered with bits of natural and honey-colored flame maple for texture, would make for an incredible Power Serge Statement; a kind of Johnny Thunders-wanders-Wonkaville statement that Dr No (or whatever his name is) can certainly market to your rabid Island Faithful. You strap on the chlorine-blue beast from the east axe and play to sold out Thai Brothels and Stadiums, night in, night OUT!
Stick the Big Brazzy Roothie Log on the top, just below the knobs, and Let It ROLL! - DFD
hqdefault.jpg
I'm not sure anyone could turn down Thai brothels and stadiums in the night...even if it had to be on the chlorine-blue beast! C'mon Serg!

I'm not sure anyone could turn down Thai brothels and stadiums in the night...even if it had to be on the chlorine-blue beast! C'mon Serg!
Yo Serge Protector,
VChizzle speaks the truth... NO ONE has ever inlaid a knotty Brazzy Roothie Logger on the top of a pristine chlorine-blue Caddy-Quilt Axe of The Ages!
Call it Thunders Wanders Wonkaville... or Sex Pistols Bang Matteo Blueler on His Best Day.... or cut straight to the heart n soul n say
SergeLogger (In The Stanky Humid Thailandian Night)!!!!!!
Then sit back in your air-conditioned cargo vessel and Let Dr. No Run WILD!
While you Run ... FREE (IN THE NIGHT)! - DFD
l1.jpg

Yo Serge Protecto, imagine a chlorine-blue private stock Caddy-Quilt Baby Roothie Ltd Run. I think the intimidating dark-brown log, done at Pearlworks with the finest Brazilian Rosewood, outlined with black-as-night ebony and gooey Gold MOP, peppered with bits of natural and honey-colored flame maple for texture, would make for an incredible Power Serge Statement; a kind of Johnny Thunders-wanders-Wonkaville statement that Dr No (or whatever his name is) can certainly market to your rabid Island Faithful. You strap on the chlorine-blue beast from the east axe and play to sold out Thai Brothels and Stadiums, night in, night OUT!
hqdefault.jpg

Pearlworks tackles the challenge!

Last edited:
Yo Serge Protector,
hqdefault.jpg

Awesome post DD, great way to start the day with a belly laugh.

Truth be known.................there is a blue PS in the works as we speak...................................................................................................................................

"Doug Diamond and Tina S to the courtesy phone, please. 'Yes, Sir Douglas and Madam T.........yep that's right.................and make sure it's spelled correctly on the cert.' "

Dammit!

Enough sparkle for Sergio?

No such thing as enough... I put glitter on my food.

Yo Serge Protector,
hqdefault.jpg

The reason I'm such a fast swimmer is that I'm afraid to stay in the water very long for fear of getting too much blue on me.

I requested a price on the Serglogger from a dealer in Pattaya and was led to the back room where two beautiful women with suspicious bulges in their hot pants robbed me (Ok, so maybe I payed them but I'm trying to open a case against the dealer) of all my US currency for a service I was unprepared for (never buy a Korean-English translation booklet and think that it's good for all of Asia). My manager has worked out a deal that he said will help prevent this from ever happening again by sending me Thai Baht instead of US dollars. He was even gracious enough to wave his normal 10% fee and offered to do the exchange himself (of one Baht for each Dollar) to save me the extra charge a bank would add if I changed it locally... I literally have a suitcase filled with money right now, so my PS order should be sooner than I had anticipated! I'm so pleased with the arrangement I have decided to lock him into a similar one when I tour Mexico this winter.

Dammit!

The reason I'm such a fast swimmer is that I'm afraid to stay in the water very long for fear of getting too much blue on me.

I requested a price on the Serglogger from a dealer in Pattaya and was led to the back room where two beautiful women with suspicious bulges in their hot pants robbed me (Ok, so maybe I payed them but I'm trying to open a case against the dealer) of all my US currency for a service I was unprepared for (never buy a Korean-English translation booklet and think that it's good for all of Asia). My manager has worked out a deal that he said will help prevent this from ever happening again by sending me Thai Baht instead of US dollars. He was even gracious enough to wave his normal 10% fee and offered to do the exchange himself (of one Baht for each Dollar) to save me the extra charge a bank would add if I changed it locally... I literally have a suitcase filled with money right now, so my PS order should be sooner than I had anticipated! I'm so pleased with the arrangement I have decided to lock him into a similar one when I tour Mexico this winter.

Yo Serge Protector,
Great to hear you've regained your senses in regard to the supreme power of a Caddy-Quilt Chlorine Pool Boy Brazzy Roothie Ltd SergeLogger slung low over your tan, damp, bare shoulder as you deliver the Thailandian goods to throbbing throngs of adoring brothel-and-arena crowds alike!!!! I'm sure I speak for most of the PRS Forummers when I say, "What happens in Pattaya STAYS in Pattaya!!!!" Safe to say we've all been in that Pattayan "did-someone-slip-me-a-roofie-and-take-all-my-cash?" state of mind, Serge Protector! As for your upcoming, unbridled Sergelandic SergeLogger performances, all I can hear ringing in my ears is "Don't Fight It!" the super-charged Kenny Loggins/Steve Perry anthem from '82 that still resonates today. I'll never forget when The Wild West scored a MAKENA BLUE NS14 Private Stock and Gun D, our resident Shreddy Krueger and otherworldly tech, kept banging out the harmonics-laden lick that starts the song; only to find out later that Neal Schon didn't play guitar on "Don't Fight It." (Bummer. Great Lick!) But I digress...
I plan to do everything in my power to catch one of your steaming-hot, sold-out Thailandian Sergelandic SergeLogger weekend shows this fall. I hope you don't mind that after all of these years, I took the liberty to reach out to George Michael and Andrew Ridgely. I know that Andrew and you did not part of the best of terms. Still, there's no denying the balls-out magic and creative spirit that was such a big part of your being involved with Wham! on the band's way to taking over the world (and elsewhere). Let's Rock This Thing! - DFD
blue-lagoon.jpg

Dammit!

WhatEVER you do, do NOT come out of the water with that Roothie in your teeth. You could possibly be faced with a mass exodus and puddles of lost lunches making it hard to navigate your way safely without slipping and causing yourself some grievous harm. You would miss your next gig!

One Last one that arrived today, great little PRS style guitar, looks great , plays and sounds great, but put it side by side to a core PRS and it's not even close.

It's a Diamond (dbz) Monarch EX-IB. Made in Korea, reminds me of an SE. The quilt is the one reason I bought it, I'd love to see quilts like this on SE's or S2's.

Last edited:
Back