SERGIO'S "I GOT THE BLUES" THREAD

57/08 Limited #2

attachment.php
\

That's nice and all, but what was REALLY nice (and blue) was your FBJ Modern Eagle...

Holy lifting. That's a lot of blue.
Sergio, yup should just come over to my place. We'll plug in a charcoal Westie and something in a classic yellow and chase it with some Unreasonable.

Holy lifting. That's a lot of blue.
Sergio, yup should just come over to my place. We'll plug in a charcoal Westie and something in a classic yellow and chase it with some Unreasonable.

I love that idea... but I fear it may be a trap! I know you're part of the blue establishment, everybody is. Even my girl was telling me earlier this week that she wants me to cover a PRS in blue denim for her like I did the Gucci and LV guitars... I stand alone. :bawling:

You shave your ass! :tongue:

Beautiful guitars here guys (even if they're an unfortunate color), and thanks for keeping me included in this thread, 11top. You're a champion of a man, and I'll consider not stealing your car (your blue guitars are safe though) in the future.

Last edited:
I love that idea... but I fear it may be a trap! I know you're part of the blue establishment, everybody is. Even my girl was telling me earlier this week that she wants me to cover a PRS in blue denim for her like I did the Gucci and LV guitars... I stand alone. :bawling:

Serge, you're not alone. I feel your pain. IMO, blue is not a natural color for a guitar. A pocketbook maybe. And I do like blue, where it belongs. Just not on a guitar. What would Segovia think????

Not a trap. The one blue guitar in my artsy wall case will be hidden in a guitar case and replaced with something more Santana ish - Eywa or Juju. One of the blues is in PA so it can't escape. Mrs. can be trusted to hide the two blue ones in Canada somewhere safe.

Well......ok.

I hope you know I'm just adapting Caddyshack quotes for fun and not tryin' to be offensive. I love you buddy, and would never tell you to go away.

Serge, you're not alone. I feel your pain.

:cheers:

Not a trap. The one blue guitar in my artsy wall case will be hidden in a guitar case and replaced with something more Santana ish - Eywa or Juju. One of the blues is in PA so it can't escape. Mrs. can be trusted to hide the two blue ones in Canada somewhere safe.

Ha! I kid... the only thing you'd have to hide in your home if I were to visit would be your liquor cabinet key. The blue one with the tree of life would probably wind up in my grubby mitts at some point, it'd be hard to resist.

I hope you know I'm just adapting Caddyshack quotes for fun and not tryin' to be offensive. I love you buddy, and would never tell you to go away.

:cheers:

Sergio, you are one of my favorite posters on this forum. Your comments are funny and keep this board lively. Caddyshack ranks as one of the greatest comedies of all-time IMO. This thread was meant to be a bit of a roast (your "enthusiasm" for blue guitars is legendary here). Thanks for taking this in the intended spirit. If I was overly zealous, I apologize. And, it's hard not to be overly enthusiastic when posting about these great guitars. :beer:

Last edited:
Sergio, you are one of my favorite posters on this forum. Your comments are funny and keep this board lively. Caddyshack ranks as one of the greatest comedies of all-time IMO. This thread was meant to be a bit of a roast (your "enthusiasm" for blue guitars is legendary here). Thanks for taking this in the intended spirit. If I was overly zealous, I apologize. And, it's hard not to be overly enthusiastic when posting about these great guitars. :beer:

No apology necessary! I never thought I'd enjoy a thread about blue guitars as much as I enjoy this one, let's keep it going!

Well... We're waiting! :beer:

Back