Sergio, drop some wisdom on me

Finish names have a lot of power over my decision making. For example, I was never a huge fan of Trampas but "hemp".... I can get into "hemp"

Trampas is going to stain my guitar when it is ready. I'll try to get a video of the process.
Awesome!
Also, tell him (I assume him, maybe wrong) I love the green color with his name! My P245SH in Trampas Green looks fantastic!

The dude is famous the world over. Every time I bring people through the factory, they all want to shake his hand and some even take photos with him.
Is he in any of the PSF pictures? I'm just curious -- I've been to the factory many times, so I'm wondering if I've ever seen him. The dude who was on duty during the last experience was rather junior, but mentioned that a friend of his had had a colour named after him, so I know he wasn't around at that particular moment.

Oh, okay, cool! Yeah, I think I have seen him at one point or another.

More importantly, I can see why you want him doing the work. He does fast and clean work.

I'm almost ashamed that I'm a little numb to the fantastic artistry that goes into a garden variety PRS guitar. My jaw doesn't hit the floor like it used to. There's nothing garden variety about anything at PRS, but you've made meticulous attention to detail the norm. We're spoiled.

I'm almost ashamed that I'm a little numb to the fantastic artistry that goes into a garden variety PRS guitar. My jaw doesn't hit the floor like it used to. There's nothing garden variety about anything at PRS, but you've made meticulous attention to detail the norm. We're spoiled.
+1,000,000

Back