Sergio, drop some wisdom on me

Shawn@PRS

yogi
I went to dinner with my family tonight and my son asked "How's your 15 year employee guitar coming along?" I told him I was still undecided on the color. At that point my wife chimed in and said "Why don't you ask Sergio to tell you what color your guitar wants to be?" I busted out laughing!

So Sergio, enlighten me. What color does my guitar want to be?
15top.jpg

I went to dinner with my family tonight and my son asked "How's your 15 year employee guitar coming along?" I told him I was still undecided on the color. At that point my wife chimed in and said "Why don't you ask Sergio to tell you what color your guitar wants to be?" I busted out laughing!

So Sergio, enlighten me. What color does my guitar want to be?View attachment 5345

I'm not Sergio, but I say hot pink dragons breath with a white back! Sorry, can't help but up give my opinion! :)

Yeah, I just had my 20 year anniversary and they have me a little clock for my desk.
I feel ya. For my mom's 35 year anniversary they gave her a pink slip.

PRS seems to really take care of his employees. I've considered taking a pay cut to take that sanding position they have open.

Oh and since we're all voting now I'll say ultraviolet burst natural back.:eek:

So Sergio, enlighten me. What color does my guitar want to be?View attachment 5345

At twenty years do you get both sides of the guitar?

It's a beautiful top!

I'd go all classic. Faded McCarty Burst, Smoky Blonde, or Dirty Blonde. They'd show off that curl and look the business. But any of the PRS colors would be awesome. Tiger Eye would kill, so would Northern Lights, if you wanted something more eye-popping.

Wait....

If I work for PRS for 15 years, I get a guitar? Anything I want?

My employer of 20 years is really sticking it to me.

Yeah, I just had my 20 year anniversary and they have me a little clock for my desk.
I got a PRS as a signing bonus for one job.

As to colour, I think this worked out nice on a similar flame.
CK_04ViolaTopDetail.JPG

She knows yoga and guitars are your two great passions and wants to honor both.
White tiger smokeburst top and dog hair back...for your two favorite poses.
She wants to be called:
Vyaghrasana Svanasana
Vysva for short...which is an anagram for Savvy...she will bring all three meanings of this word to your life (adj. Possessing sound knowledge, intelligent, n. The cognitive condition of one who understands, v. To comprehend the meaning of something).

Looks like a nice light colored piece of maple ready for a custom color I'd call "triple faded purple mist".

Back