Seeking black hardware mods for Torero SE

CJM3175

I have always loved the specs on the Torero SE, but never was a fan of the red or blue finishes. However I just found out that they made a jet white version in 2013 with black binding, so I am eager to buy/mod the hell out of it. I want to cut the chrome wherever possible, and make this guitar just black and white. I used Schaller Locking Tuners on my last SE, but I can't seem to find a 3x3 set in black. Also, does anyone know where I can find a black Floyd Rose that will be a direct drop in for the Torero and its 14" radius? Any and all suggestions are welcome and appreciated.

Grover 406c ...come in black and are locking. Direct drop in too

Sweet thanks sleary! Now the black Floyd Rose... I'm afraid it will be difficult finding a black one to match the exact specs of the SE version. Seems like there a lot of variables with Floyd bridges.

Are those locking tuners? I gotta have locking... anyone know a black set that will drop right into an SE?

Just curious why you require lockers when you have a locking nut? I had standard non locking schallers back in the day on a Kramer and once I locked em at the nut I could have cut the strings to the tuners and not make a difference.

WEDGE I am new to the world of Floyd's, but am excited to learn. On a similar note, one of the most common SE mods is to change the nut. Are all Floyd nuts created equal? If not, is there a direct fit (black) upgrade for the Torero nut?

That's the model the Toreno comes with, my se cu24 has that Floyd as well....shouldn't have to shim

Floyd rose or Prs customer service might be a good idea to get ahold of , just to make sure ....

I bought an open box Cosmo Black (Black Chrome) Floyed Licensed Gotoh it was 75 dollars. And I have matching Gotoh tuners to complete the Cosmo Black make over.

Dude look into allparts tuners i blacked out my white se single cut the allparts tuners fit perfectly the screw holes even lined up cant beat em for 60 bux

Back