Seeing Green!

G-Man

I am on a quest. I want a green guitar. Call me a psycho but I want a green 22 fret neck with a stop tail and am having no luck finding one. Am I just looking for the rainbow unicorn? Bolt on, even better.

Boscoe French, one of the artists at the experience had your guitar. A 95ish Emerald Green CE22 with Dragon 1's. It did have the trem but he had blocked it so it played like a stoptail. And he played that CE like I've never heard. He was amazing!

PRS...22 fret...green...Nope, not a unicorn, elusive as a dolphin, actually...in other words, if you're looking in the right places (the sea), they'll swim right up to you. If you're looking in the wrong places (the desert), they may seem elusive, but they're not, you're just looking in the wrong places.

I think the stoptail might be the thing that's making it slightly harder to find, as many (most?) PRS models have a trem (their trem is the best one I've ever used), but that's easily remedied with an after market bridge swap.

I'm going to keep looking. Having to re-carpet a rental condo I own and new brakes for my car put a damper in the guitar budget or i would have snapped up that green brazilian in a heartbeat. Thanks guys. At least I know there are some guitars out there. Getting a nice CE22 and blocking is also an option. Thanks again !

Back