See you on the “other side”

Alnus Rubra

Loving nature’s wonders
Well folks, assuming the forum maintenance goes according to plan, whilst I’m asleep, I will see you all on the “other side”.

If not, it was a pleasure.

I type this with utter trepidation that I will be the gibbering wreck, cowering in a corner, unable to form words!!

Forum prayer -

Oh great and wonderful Forum Engineer, please make safe your annual maintenance, that we mere mortals may enjoy our guilty pleasure and remained sated for another year.

Well folks, assuming the forum maintenance goes according to plan, whilst I’m asleep, I will see you all on the “other side”.

I type this with utter trepidation that I will be the gibbering wreck, cowering in a corner, unable to form words!!

Forum prayer -

Oh great and wonderful Forum Engineer, please make safe your annual maintenance, that we mere mortals may enjoy our guilty pleasure and remained sated for another year.

Oh man...now I'm really flippin the heck out...don't even think the unthinkable man!

Now excuse me while I curl up under the bed in the fetal position, suck my thumb and cry myself to sleep...

Did I miss it??
It's like all of hose doomsday predictions...
I'm really getting tired of the world ending predictions with no results.
Just once I'd like to see it happen! ;)

(OMG! The smilies aren't working! This could be the end!?!?!)

Edit: Smilie problem appears to be my IPad,

p3Hl62m.gif

Forum prayer -

Ha, see you there!

Back