Security check for entering PRS website

FunkyFreeman

Moo Panuwat
Lately I was prompted to do pictures matching before entering PRS guitars official website due to new security checkup policy. It often took me several times to try matching up the photos, and this is very annoying. Sometimes I just gave up what I want to to see because of endless promptings.

I have AVG anti-virus app running on my iPhone but it’s a free version. Do I need to install paid version to get rid of the checkup?

Sounds like you’ve installed some things on your phone that you should not have. That’s what is causing your problem.

Lately I was prompted to do pictures matching before entering PRS guitars official website due to new security checkup policy. It often took me several times to try matching up the photos, and this is very annoying. Sometimes I just gave up what I want to to see because of endless promptings.

I have AVG anti-virus app running on my iPhone but it’s a free version. Do I need to install paid version to get rid of the checkup?
Sometimes if you are using a VPN this will happen. Happens to me on other sites for one time, then cookies are set.

Back