Second PRS purchase within 2 weeks

Synapse2k

A couple of weeks ago, I posted a thread titled "my first prs". It's the singlecut semi-hollow s2 posted below that I found for $1200. After playing it for about 10 days, I liked it so much that I went out and bought another S2! This time it's a custom 24 in the same finish (with a great top too!) I paid $1200 for this one too!

It feels both a bit awesome and a bit limiting to have them both in the same color, but since this one is essentially mint and was on the lower end of the price range for used custom 24 S2's, I think I made out well. Both seem to have really nice tops. I never really like blue guitars, but the color is growing on me. Maybe if the right offer comes along, I will sell and find a violin amber burst, but for now I think I'm all set.

It turns out it is true what they say "One does not simply buy one PRS".

s-l1600.jpg

3d59f636-05ea-4b87-ba60-7d03ff074f8d.jpg

A couple of weeks ago, I posted a thread titled "my first prs". It's the singlecut semi-hollow s2 posted below that I found for $1200. After playing it for about 10 days, I liked it so much that I went out and bought another S2! This time it's a custom 24 in the same finish (with a great top too!) I paid $1200 for this one too!

It feels both a bit awesome and a bit limiting to have them both in the same color, but since this one is essentially mint and was on the lower end of the price range for used custom 24 S2's, I think I made out well. Both seem to have really nice tops. I never really like blue guitars, but the color is growing on me. Maybe if the right offer comes along, I will sell and find a violin amber burst, but for now I think I'm all set.

It turns out it is true what they say "One does not simply buy one PRS".

s-l1600.jpg

3d59f636-05ea-4b87-ba60-7d03ff074f8d.jpg
Yup. That’s exactly what happens.
Like rabbits.

Back