Searching for special1996 PRS CE22 emerald green

MBond

Hello all,

I am searching for a very special 1996 PRS CE22 (may be a CE24... cant remember) in emerald green. This guitar was owned by my dad, and given to me as a gift when his health was in decline, unfortunately he is now deceased. This guitar was stupidly sold to purchase new tires in East Texas back around 2011 and has since changed hands without any passed on information. This guitar had ink stains on the top of the maple neck from my father placing masking tape with notes written on them in black sharpie. The ink bled through and stained the top of the maple part of the neck (where top fret markers would normally be). The factory hard shell case handle was broken and wired back together. I know this may be a long shot, but It would be really special if I was able to find this guitar and possibly buy it back. The guitar was sold in Chandler, Texas around 2011 and sold again sometime after that. If you have this guitar or know where it might be, would you please contact me?

MBond

Ironically, I’ve been looking for my first PRS for awhile now. Also an emerald green 96 CE22.

I’ll keep looking for the both of us.

Back