searching for discontinued guitar PRS 305

aamefford

New guitar player. Old-ish guy…
Kinda near San Francisco, kinda near Sacramento
WOOO HOOO! Found the elusive Grandma Hannon Pink 305, and I was able to purchase!!!
Paid more than I should have, but still....
Thanks fellow guitar fanatics, will update upon receipt of guitar on Wed. 7/13
Edit - after seeing the picture, my post made no sense. It’s a beautiful guitar for sure!

It’s not pink?

badansdill

Edit - after seeing the picture, my post made no sense. It’s a beautiful guitar for sure!

It’s not pink?
Actually I posted that last unrelated pic to practice posting pictures.
Look back in the post, I posted several nice pics of the pink 305, and also
some kind members posted some of my pics for me. You'll see them, on page 2 of the thread.

As far as pink guitars, I had a Grandma Hannon PInk 305 back in 2018, and I was gigging with it
and it was my main axe for about a year. In a moment of weakness I traded it for another guitar
and have regretted it ever since! I started looking for another pink 305 in 2019 and recently
got very serious about finding one. My resolve paid off, I came across this one on a web page
and the guy just happened to be selling it. I scooped if up! I have been playing it all afternoon,
it has not fallen out of tune whatsoever, and if anything it is a better player than my old one!
Wonderful tone, easy player and looks fantastic, cuz like you, I am so confident in my masculinity
I never gave it a thought. Just looks right, I don't even know why!

Alnus Rubra

Loving nature’s wonders
thumbnail-IMG-4788.jpg

BAM! THANK YOU SINSIR, That worked just right. Have a gander at this sweet
one piece quilt maple top.
McCarty 594 in copperhead burst

Two stunning guitars, congratulations.

Mmmm I wonder where @bodia is (rubs chin), when there’s a GH pink guitar on the loose.

badansdill

Holding steady at eight!
wait, you have 8 GH pink guitars?!?! I was looking at a custom color S2 McCarty 594 in GH pink on the interweb
and lusting for it, the thinline body. I am glad I waited and found my 305, but that was a temptation for sure. I
prefer hardtails but lately have added several guitars with trem as the PRS bridge is so stable.

bodia

Authorities said.....best leave it.....unsolved
wait, you have 8 GH pink guitars?!?! I was looking at a custom color S2 McCarty 594 in GH pink on the interweb
and lusting for it, the thinline body. I am glad I waited and found my 305, but that was a temptation for sure. I
prefer hardtails but lately have added several guitars with trem as the PRS bridge is so stable.
No, my bad. I meant I am holding steady at 8 guitars. I just downsized from 20. Although, 8 GH pink guitars would be rad! Closest I have currently is a Dragonfruit SE Silver Sky. Although, I do have one that looks like this.

lpqkdCw.jpg

badansdill

No, my bad. I meant I am holding steady at 8 guitars. I just downsized from 20. Although, 8 GH pink guitars would be rad! Closest I have currently is a Dragonfruit SE Silver Sky. Although, I do have one that looks like this.

lpqkdCw.jpg
that is a lovely color(s), I like that very much.