SE ZACH MYERS LIMITED RUN BRIAN'S EXCLUSIVE!

i am a piccolo player, my husband is the guitarist and singer. Gear is our hobby. He has educated me a lot about guitars, a little about amps, and loses me @ pedals! We watch Anderton videos, factory tours, and spend hours listening to pickups. We are getting up there in guitars ( NO MORE hard cases, lol). So our last frontier so to speak is a PRS and a Flying V. To me what sets PRS apart are the gorgeous finishes, so who knows how long this quest will take since wood library is way out of our league!

i am a piccolo player, my husband is the guitarist and singer. Gear is our hobby. He has educated me a lot about guitars, a little about amps, and loses me @ pedals! We watch Anderton videos, factory tours, and spend hours listening to pickups. We are getting up there in guitars ( NO MORE hard cases, lol). So our last frontier so to speak is a PRS and a Flying V. To me what sets PRS apart are the gorgeous finishes, so who knows how long this quest will take since wood library is way out of our league!
I've seen some SE models that have bonker flame.

I've seen some SE models that have bonker flame.
Me too! We almost bought a trampas green today, I just don’t know if I should hold out for a limited color. Unfortunately, the style that appeals to my husband, SE Custom 24 only comes with the wide thin neck he dislikes. He finds the Zach more appealing than the 22, sooo I think our first PRS will be a Zach.

Unfortunately, our GC usually has one or two PRS’s @ best. We have an independent that carries a lot, but no Zach’s last time. Found one on reverb with awesome grain though!

Back