SE ZACH MYERS LIMITED RUN BRIAN'S EXCLUSIVE!

Brian G

Authorized PRS Dealer
Authorized PRS Dealer
Brian’s Guitars and Paul Reed Smith Guitars have teamed up once again to bring you another exclusive run of guitars!

• 25 x PRS SE Zach Myers Limited Edition, Quilt Maple veneer, Blue Matteo finish with natural back and neck.
  • 25 x PRS SE Zach Myers Limited Edition, Koa veneer, ALL SATIN, Natural back and neck.
All other features on these guitars will be standard to the SE Zach Myers model.

First come, first served! We anticipate that these will sell out quickly, get your orders in while you can! A password protected page will be provided to pre-order customers when these instruments come in which will allow you to choose your own top.

e: [email protected] p: 877-726-0756

http://briansguitars.com/product/pa...d-edition-blue-matteo-and-satin-koa-pre-order

ZMPoster.jpg

Brian’s Guitars and Paul Reed Smith Guitars have teamed up once again to bring you another exclusive run of guitars!

• 25 x PRS SE Zach Myers Limited Edition, Quilt Maple veneer, Blue Matteo finish with natural back and neck.
    • 25 x PRS SE Zach Myers Limited Edition, Koa veneer, ALL SATIN, Natural back and neck.
All other features on these guitars will be standard to the SE Zach Myers model.

First come, first served! We anticipate that these will sell out quickly, get your orders in while you can! A password protected page will be provided to pre-order customers when these instruments come in which will allow you to choose your own top.

e: [email protected] p: 877-726-0756

http://briansguitars.com/product/pa...d-edition-blue-matteo-and-satin-koa-pre-order

ZMPoster.jpg
KOA AND BLUE MATTEO QUILT!?!? YOU EVIL GENIUS! :) (Curses roof yet again!)

They are HERE!
SE Zach Myers Exclusive BG run will be available to the public at Noon EST tomorrow (3/20)!
Photos will first be available on all of our social media channels.

Call, email or message to reserve...be ready at noon!

IMG_3794.jpg

IMG_3795.jpg

IMG_3797.jpg

They are HERE!
SE Zach Myers Exclusive BG run will be available to the public at Noon EST tomorrow (3/20)!
Photos will first be available on all of our social media channels.

Call, email or message to reserve...be ready at noon!

IMG_3794.jpg

IMG_3795.jpg

IMG_3797.jpg

That Koa looks extra classy!

I agree, but there is just something about that koa that speaks to me.

We must speak with a woody tone in our voices!

I agree, but there is just something about that koa that speaks to me.

Absolutely...I wouldn't kick either one out of bed. Brian's crew had them all posted on Instagram and every single one of them are incredible. These guys just never fail with bringing incredibly cool builds to the masses.

If I was shopping, I might actually go for the satin Koa, myself.

Back