SE ZACH MYERS LIMITED RUN BRIAN'S EXCLUSIVE!

Discussion in 'Authorized PRS Dealers' started by Brian G, Oct 12, 2018 at 5:04 PM.

1. Brian G

Brian G Authorized PRS Dealer
    Authorized PRS Dealer

Brian’s Guitars and Paul Reed Smith Guitars have teamed up once again to bring you another exclusive run of guitars!

• 25 x PRS SE Zach Myers Limited Edition, Quilt Maple veneer, Blue Matteo finish with natural back and neck.
    • 25 x PRS SE Zach Myers Limited Edition, Koa veneer, ALL SATIN, Natural back and neck.

All other features on these guitars will be standard to the SE Zach Myers model.

First come, first served! We anticipate that these will sell out quickly, get your orders in while you can! A password protected page will be provided to pre-order customers when these instruments come in which will allow you to choose your own top.

e: [email protected] p: 877-726-0756

http://briansguitars.com/product/pa...d-edition-blue-matteo-and-satin-koa-pre-order

[​IMG]

WA Paul likes this.
  2. WA Paul

WA Paul It’s ok...I’m with Manny dog

KOA AND BLUE MATTEO QUILT!?!? YOU EVIL GENIUS! :) (Curses roof yet again!)

justjoshin likes this.
  3. justjoshin

justjoshin New Member

May have to get this blue! If I always keep it or my Trampas in the case my wife probably won’t notice lol

elvis and sergiodeblanc like this.