SE Tremonti Custom!

FINALLY!

I'm so happy for you dude, that's awesome. I hope you love it, I thought it was an amazing guitar myself. I just can't wait for my replacement to come in. probably next Wednesday or so. Just in time for me to have to change the shipping address, but that's a minor gripe.

Definitely take a lot of pics. Can't wait to see it!

Thanks guys.
Just called them, not ready, tuner holes need to dry more before the setup can be complete.

Tomorrow morning...

Thanks Mike.
I hope they have the box there still too, as I want to check the tracking number on it to see how long it took to get there.

About damn time Corey! I sure hope it was worth all this trouble. Looking forward to seeing the pics and hearing how you like it.

Just into my inbox, so anyone looking for one, Sweetwater just got some more in stock:
PRS SE Mark Tremonti Custom (Grey Black) Now in Stock

Hi Corey,

We're excited to tell you that the PRS SE Mark Tremonti Custom (Grey Black) you wanted is in stock and ready to ship today. Visit the following product page link now to start your order.
Order Now from Sweetwater.com
It's not uncommon for these products to sell out again soon, so please place your order quickly to reserve your spot. When you shop at Sweetwater, you will enjoy personal service, the lowest prices possible, free shipping and a free 2-year warranty on nearly everything we stock, and free lifetime tech support.
http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/SEMTMplTop

Thanks for choosing Sweetwater.com!

Hello Everybody.
As an owner of a PRS SE Tremonti Custom in Grey Black, I wanted to say that this particular finish option is rather strange (in a good way). I've seen many different pictures of it online going from a really dark black to a super light grey, and mine has landed somewhere between! It has a touch of green in the finish that I really dig, my only problem is the cream PU surrounds don't really go with it, thinking of swapping to the rather 'white' USA ones. Anyway to round up a rant, has anyone else got a GreyBlackGreen finish on theirs?

P.S. To anybody thinking whether to buy one or not, I say GO FOR IT. They are amazing sounding and super comfortable for the price (which is ridiculous!)

Mine is pretty much just the gray/black, I do not think I have seen a tint of green in mine.

1.jpg

digging up an oldie here guys-- surprised this thread died so long ago...
seriously thinking of picking up one of these and would enjoy your pics and experiences with the SE Tremonti Custom. Many thanks !

IDK about the earlier models, but my 2018 SE Tremonti is killer. It is as nice as my S2, fit/finish/feel, and it really kicks butt with driven tones. I have probably played the SE Tremonti more than my Cu 22. :eek:

27279603638_0bf2654089_h.jpg

41109845852_06d269ccb9_h.jpg

A neat effect (I like it anyway), is that the grain appearance changes with viewing angle.
41109845772_752b5a50e4_h.jpg

I freakin love my Tremoni "ish" Custom. I say "ish" because it was 1 of a special run for Thomann music in germany to celebrate their 60th anniversary. Thomann ordered 8 various models, all with various upgrades and colours and limited to 60 in each colour. The tremonti was avaliable in Charcoalburst, Whale Blue & Cherry. I'm not sure if I'd call it a "Signature" version though because of the pickup change.

Specs that differed from normal production run are are =

AAA Flamed Veneered Maple Cap with Matching Headstock
PRS Core nut
Ebony Fretboard with Pearloid Birds in Flight
EMG 81 Bridge Humbucker
EMG 85 Chrome Neck Humbucker
Clear Control Knobs
Switchcraft jack
Whale Blue
(Thomann Limited Edition 60 piece special run)

Last edited:
Back