SE Tremolo arm replacement

Headstock

Anyone got a spare they want to sell ? Picked up a SE EG and my PRS USA bars are too big for it
Can you tell me the measurements for it ? 5.3mm ? 5 mm ? etc
Or know where I can get one other than PRS store? I'd buy from store, which has them for 8 plus shipping, but there is a $20 minumum order. I already ordered straps etc so there is nothing really there for me to throw in to get total up.
(Ebay has some but they are $25 )

Much aprreciated.

SE trem arms are available at the PRS store for $8, but with the minimum you'd have to get some other stuff. Still, if you need any other parts that could be okay.. Maybe a few sets of strings.

bump as mentioned - i was looking for alternative purchase locations to PRS store due to minimum order. Plenty of strings bought, 3 straps etc. I have nothing else that interests me in the store.

Short of that - what are the specs for the bar ? any one know ? 5.3mm ? 5 mm ? etc

I have them in stock...

Anyone got a spare they want to sell ? Picked up a SE EG and my PRS USA bars are too big for it
Can you tell me the measurements for it ? 5.3mm ? 5 mm ? etc
Or know where I can get one other than PRS store? I'd buy from store, which has them for 8 plus shipping, but there is a $20 minumum order. I already ordered straps etc so there is nothing really there for me to throw in to get total up.
(Ebay has some but they are $25 )

Much aprreciated.

In stock... No minimums...

John Mann

Hi John, do you have the trem arm for the SE Torero?

I am actually working in Singapore..but I can pay you via paypal or western union..or to your bank account...I have an Oregon address you can send it to..Thanks In Advance

My email : [email protected]
My mobile no : +65 86997510

Fred

Hi John, do you have the trem arm for the SE Torero?

I am actually working in Singapore..but I can pay you via paypal or western union..or to your bank account...I have an Oregon address you can send it to..Thanks In Advance

My email : [email protected]
My mobile no : +65 86997510

Fred

No I do not. But that should be a Floyd Rose item

Back