SE Tim Mahoney

Jay Xander B

G.A.S Victim
Hey guys me again:D
After pondering the SE Clint Lowery Model, i've decided the scale length isn't for me as well as the rather dull plain black finish and the wide-fat neck (wide thin for me) and the lack of bird inlays....(you may know i'm very mind-changey) so while i'm in the position to get a new guitar in the next short while rather than wait to receive i guitar that's not for me, i thought i'd look at other options, the one in question as the thread name suggests is the tim mahoney SE, just wanting to know your opinions of this model, and if anyone has any better shots of the body, for the colour as it varies in photo to photo on google fro almost sky blue to white. Sorry if that was a bit long winded :D you get used to it over time;)

Last edited:
I play alot of 311 so I thought about this guitar. After researching it I found at that the gold hardware does not hold up. Also found the guitar to be plain looking.

I'm actually looking into the Lowery SE as I'm a huge Sevendust fan. I currently own John Connolly (their other guitarist) signature Epi Les Paul which I'm thinking about selling to buy the Lowery.

You're right, I was thinking of the Navarro model when I mentioned the gold. Sorry about that

Back