SE Soapbar II ----- I'm the victim, here!!!

So.....

I have a Core nut, Phase II's, and Mann 2300 bridge on the way. Very excited about that.

....but....

The damned thing plays amazingly well, as-is.

It makes no sense. It's an 'H' model SE. I think that makes it a 2006 or 2007. It has seen a fair amount of miles. It has dings, dents, scratches, and what I can only assume to be some time being gigged.

Neck is straight. Frets are great. Tuners are solid. Bridge is solid. Nut is cut perfectly. Intonation is dead-nuts accurate.

I'm so conflicted.

My 'mod 'til I drop' platform doesn't need any mods!!!

What's a girl to do?????? :) ;)

You leave me no choice.

Time to hit the stores.

There's gotta be a short-scale, Stoptail, Wide/Fat git that needs some love, somewhere!!!
If you want one that needs attention surf Craigslist. They have the low life crowd that abuses guitars.

So.....

I have a Core nut, Phase II's, and Mann 2300 bridge on the way. Very excited about that.

....but....

The damned thing plays amazingly well, as-is.

It makes no sense. It's an 'H' model SE. I think that makes it a 2006 or 2007. It has seen a fair amount of miles. It has dings, dents, scratches, and what I can only assume to be some time being gigged.

Neck is straight. Frets are great. Tuners are solid. Bridge is solid. Nut is cut perfectly. Intonation is dead-nuts accurate.

I'm so conflicted.

My 'mod 'til I drop' platform doesn't need any mods!!!

What's a girl to do?????? :) ;)
Now you know. The Soapie II is a complete tone machine. Mod the next broad. Enjoy that baby as is. Keep us posted.

I have a PRS SE Soapbar I that I bought udes and absolutely love. Previous owner had changed pickups for two great GFS P90's so I can't tell about that, but otherwise it's absolutely perfect as it is. I swapped tuners for locking Planet Waves ones when a friend o'mine repainted it just because he gave them to me as a gift, in fact, but original tuners are ok.
You'll have to find another guitar to tweak!
L.

Back