SE Santana Case Question?

Hopeful Sinner

Angry Southern Gentleman
I have a question before I flippantly spend $100..

Would my SE Santana fit more snug in one of the Mira/Starla Hardshell PRS cases than the regular Multi Fit case?

Thanks in advance for any help...

Clueless about the case question, but may I ask how you like the guitar itself? And how's the neck width down in the cowboy chord area? Thanks in advance.

Clueless about the case question, but may I ask how you like the guitar itself? And how's the neck width down in the cowboy chord area? Thanks in advance.

I love the guitar.

With that said, I removed every single piece of Korean hardware from the guitar and upgraded to all USA components because I liked it so much. Phase II tuners, PRS nut, McCarty pickups, McCarty switching drop in and US trem w/Mann saddles.

The neck feel is very comfortable for me personally and a big part of why I bonded with the guitar. Easy to play, very little left hand fatigue even after hours of playing. I believe it's a Wide Fat carve. Oh, and the 24.5 scale is darn near perfection. Makes my 11's a little slinkier...

What kind of feel/neck do you gravitate toward?

I have an orange SE Santana on order, so I am looking into hard cases too.
TKL told me their 8830 might fit, but they are not 100% sure.

If a PSR one will fit good, I would like to pick one up.

I have an orange SE Santana on order, so I am looking into hard cases too.
TKL told me their 8830 might fit, but they are not 100% sure.

If a PSR one will fit good, I would like to pick one up.

The PRS multi fit works well but has a little more wiggle room than i like and i think the Mira shape is pretty close if not the same.. The Mira/Starla case is well priced at an online vendor I used to buy from but i dont wanna waste the cash if it wont fit at all. Shawn? James? Bueller?

I just called PRS customer support and the Mira case will not fit.
He said even the US made Santana guitar is using the multi fit case.
I will probably order that one.

Looks like my guitar may make it by Friday too.
Dealer needs to set it up first, and I am getting the Planet Waves Autotrim tuners installed.

Thanks Shawn, I had seen it at that URL before, but I forgot how I got there.
I will ask my dealer when my Santana comes in to see if he can get one, or order direct when they are in stock.

Back