Se Paul's - In the field

aphantomvaper

Bend it to the Owl!
Jam at "The Shop" last night. This guitar still exceeds expectations!

s3X3J8u.jpg

Added some Abalone Lampshade knobs. It's weird, they feel like I'm "dialing" in the tone not "adjusting" it. They have a smooth easy feel. Frankly, I feel they really bring the guitar together looks-wise!

0C1t10C.jpg

Ooh! Trampas Green one! Dont see those often. Very nice.

Curious what's on the pedalboard. I see a Ditto, but don't recognize anything else.

Ooh! Trampas Green one! Dont see those often. Very nice.

Curious what's on the pedalboard. I see a Ditto, but don't recognize anything else.
The board has a bunch of clones I built. Musitronics Envelope filter > TS 808 > Boss HM 2 > Dermusiking (German company) Flanger > Phase 90 > EB Volume > MuTron Octave Divider > German delay > Byoc Tap Delay > Zeppelin Design Labs Tap Tremolo (super versatile) > cheapest Looper (Mooer or Donner) that does reverse and pitch down > TC Ditto > EH 22500 Looper (loops voice too). Also built the power buss, the board uses less than 1.5 amps.

The board is a piece of furniture or something, can't remember, spray can flat black.

I didn't post a picture but this is running into a Bose F1 and Sub with a Motion Sound Pro 3 on top of it.

Between the big board and the mini board (in another post) I'm set! Thanks for asking about the board.

The board has a bunch of clones I built. Musitronics Envelope filter > TS 808 > Boss HM 2 > Dermusiking (German company) Flanger > Phase 90 > EB Volume > MuTron Octave Divider > German delay > Byoc Tap Delay > Zeppelin Design Labs Tap Tremolo (super versatile) > cheapest Looper (Mooer or Donner) that does reverse and pitch down > TC Ditto > EH 22500 Looper (loops voice too). Also built the power buss, the board uses less than 1.5 amps.

The board is a piece of furniture or something, can't remember, spray can flat black.

I didn't post a picture but this is running into a Bose F1 and Sub with a Motion Sound Pro 3 on top of it.

Between the big board and the mini board (in another post) I'm set! Thanks for asking about the board.

Thanks for the breakdown! Always curious to see whats on people's boards. Like the little Star Trek phaser. That octave divider looks cool, never seen one like that. Ditto on the tremolo, never seen that one before.

Back