SE One Korina Limitded

Morloc

Hello!

I've been playing PRS since 1991 ('91 CE24, '95 CU24, '91 LTD Edition, '02 Tremonti, '12 Bernie Marsden). Now I have buyed a 2012 PRS SE One Korina Limited (with birds and binding).

Does anyone know how many were produced?

Thank you for feedback

Congrats. One's rock. It's no limited run though. It was a regular production run for 1 or 2 years.

No idea how many were produced. I've got One.(see what I did there? :rolleyes:) I upgraded with a USA nut, Man-made bridge, and did the Mann conversion to locking tuners on mine.

No idea how many were produced. I've got One.(see what I did there? :rolleyes:) I upgraded with a USA nut, Man-made bridge, and did the Mann conversion to locking tuners on mine.

Haha...good one! I also have One. Same things, plus a big old fat cap on the volume. Although, I did PIII's instead. I love a good ream.

I'm resurrecting this thread because I've just recently seen mention of a new (as in right now--the year 2019) korina-bodied SE One Limited Edition not available in the U.S. but being sold overseas. Apparently limited to 120 guitars. Can anybody confirm (A) if this is true, and (B) if they're identical to the old spec?

I'm resurrecting this thread because I've just recently seen mention of a new (as in right now--the year 2019) korina-bodied SE One Limited Edition not available in the U.S. but being sold overseas. Apparently limited to 120 guitars. Can anybody confirm (A) if this is true, and (B) if they're identical to the old spec?

It’s true. I think someone posted a thread about it a month, or so, ago. Not sure if the specs are the same.

Dave noONE could knock you off your ThrONE, you’ve been and dOne, bad to the bONE, hONEd your skills, atONEd your wrongs, you’ve dONE what’s right, gONE the extra mile, while alONE, nONE of the above have kept you from being in the zONE!

Outstanding!

Back