SE Mushok Mods

staybobo

I was looking at buying a Mushok Baritone but don't like the silverburst finish. Can I have PTC change the color to Grandma Hannon Pink or Clown Vomit, Ghost Piezo Saddles, DGT Pickups, and Graphtech Acoustic & Midi system?

Last edited:
Don't know about the color, but mine Mushok has Tremonti pick ups, phase 2 locking tuners and the ghost piezo system, but the Midi. I am pretty sure PTC can hot rod your guitar the way you want.

I was looking at buying a Mushok Baritone but don't like the silverburst finish. Can I have PTC change the color to Grandma Hannon Pink or Clown Vomit, Ghost Piezo Saddles, DGT Pickups, and Graphtech Acoustic & Midi system?

Yes to all (except maybe clown vomit, for humanity). I also don't believe DGT's are available outside of the model so you might have to pickup a set on your own via the electronic bay.

I have said it a thousand times, DGTs are by far the best humbuckers I have ever played. The only guitar in which I did NOT like them was my Mushok. I can't really say what it was that was wrong about them. They just sounded middle of the road and didn't really bring the magic to the party the way they do in standard tuned guitars. YMMV

Don't see why they can't do the Graphtech Hexpander on top of the Ghost, it's only a module and bigger output jack IIRC.

Best thing to do is shoot Matt an email and confirm, we're just guessing over here!

p.s. Can't wait to see how this one turns out! :)

Don't know about the color, but mine Mushok has Tremonti pick ups, phase 2 locking tuners and the ghost piezo system, but the Midi. I am pretty sure PTC can hot rod your guitar the way you want.

Do the Phase 2 locking tuners mount up without drilling? Thanks

Back