SE Mark Holcomb Speculation

My bet is that the Reverb listing will disappear rather quickly, since no-one else has the info up yet, most especially PRS themselves.

My bet is that the Reverb listing will disappear rather quickly, since no-one else has the info up yet, most especially PRS themselves.
That's The Guitar Store in Seattle -- the same store where they filmed the silly "what Guitar Center employees say" and the PRSh as new employee videos. I think they'll get a pass.

Well, the listing got pulled, I was wrong. Also...he (MHh?) just posted this, with which he's about to go touring...his PS(?) 7-string, his SE 6, and his sig/ltd 6.
13330906_10101319900949785_5248355896316423401_n.jpg

So the Pic sort of confirms our speculations, huh? Good that I actually have some spare money... Waiting as you all for prasentation and availability :D

No, not really. The headstocks are out of frame...again.

Strange that this "minor" issue holds us that far away from the truth, don't you think?
Like everything - time will tell. Or maybe someone spotted it during any gigs of Periphery?!

He is doing some clinics in London tonight and tomorrow, unfortunately I cant make either of them but maybe someone will see it there. if not I have told a few friends who are seeing them at download this weekend so I've told them to keep an eye out for it.

Strange that this "minor" issue holds us that far away from the truth, don't you think?
Like everything - time will tell. Or maybe someone spotted it during any gigs of Periphery?!
I think he just enjoys teasing us, and remain within the letter of the NDA with PRS. I have no doubt that the SE is an SE, but I don't think I'd be able to tell if the seven is a PS or a prototype of a core or artist pack model or limited run, without being informed of such, so yes, as you say, time will tell.

Here are a few more pics from Marks Instagram....
Would love to hear from anyone who attended that clinic as it seems he was showing it off!
I have a funny feeling we will be hearing something VERY soon...
image_zpsirulpeyh.jpeg

image_zpsonuuksbd.png

For those of you with a Holcomb, just curious if anyone can compare to the JPX? Are the two close at all? I mean besides trem vs. stop tail.....thanks!

Back