SE Mark Holcomb Speculation

A recap video of the 2016 experience. Fast forward to the 3:00 mark and watch what was filmed....very interesting as we haven't heard anything about it making an appearance there. Must have been for dealers only. Can't wait to get my hands on one, it makes me so happy that PRS as a company listen to the feedback and understand the market so well, as most younger kids would have died to get their hands on a Holcomb, but the price for the core was just out of reach for many of them. These things are gonna sell like hot cakes...

A recap video of the 2016 experience. Fast forward to the 3:00 mark and watch what was filmed....very interesting as we haven't heard anything about it making an appearance there. Must have been for dealers only. Can't wait to get my hands on one, it makes me so happy that PRS as a company listen to the feedback and understand the market so well, as most younger kids would have died to get their hands on a Holcomb, but the price for the core was just out of reach for many of them. These things are gonna sell like hot cakes...
Good eye! I would totally have missed that. I had to freeze frame it to confirm.

Wow - they caught my fat arm and head Periscoping!

Curious to see the deets on the alleged Holcomb SE.

I'm actually quite enjoying the Easter egg hunt / scavenger hunt aspect of this slow release -- you guys are good!

Additional confirmation: http://www.metalwani.com/2016/06/gallery-welcome-to-peripherys-master-class-at-bell-studios.html

I cropped the best shot:

ClFFP2oUkAIwaLZ.jpg:large

I am so pumped for this!

So, how about some more speculation?

Those are his pickups right? Think they're coming stock now?

It also looks to have locking tuners. Wonder if that's stock?

I wonder if SD will announce regular production of his pickups soon also. If they do, I might have to get like 1 or 2 or 7 sets...

I wonder if SD will announce regular production of his pickups soon also. If they do, I might have to get like 1 or 2 or 7 sets...
Seven? Are they really everything you want in a pickup? I don't know, man, I like different pickups.

Back