SE knowledge Quiz

The last question is interesting. I like it, SE are for everyone. Moving forward SEs arent just for students anymore is a great philosophy. Maybe there's hope to get that huge SE off the dang gig bags!

The last question is interesting. I like it, SE are for everyone. Moving forward SEs arent just for students anymore is a great philosophy. Maybe there's hope to get that huge SE off the dang gig bags!
Totally. SEs are good instruments as is, but with a few tweaks and some work they can be great. I still think they are great value at thier price points.

Call me nuts, I actually like the bags.

Totally. SEs are good instruments as is, but with a few tweaks and some work they can be great. I still think they are great value at thier price points.

Call me nuts, I actually like the bags.

Nuts!!! I like them besides the massive SE. I'm not a branding guy though. I don't even like brand logos on my clothes.

Yeah, could do with the big, honkin SE. I might try sewing something else there....im a bit handy with a flying jenny.

That's not a bad idea at all. Heck even a big patch velcroed on there over it. A band, flag, or anything besides SE. Even the site doesn't allow a large enough font to represent its honkin arse!

I only got two. I feel stupid! I own an SE Custom 24!!!

Just think of the positive side. You learned something guitar today! Don't beat yourself up. I thought it was a difficult quiz even for someone that knows a fair ammount.

Just think of the positive side. You learned something guitar today! Don't beat yourself up. I thought it was a difficult quiz even for someone that knows a fair ammount.
The one that almost got me was the question about the first inlay design. Technically they are parallelograms but they just look like slashes to me.

Back