SE Hollowbody thread

Hmmm.... Should I?

hR578pM.jpg

They left it sitting by the front door. All alone on the front steps/porch.
Exactly. FedEx placed it on my front door step which thankfully can’t be seen from the street.

The last time FedEx made a delivery, they dropped my Marshall combo off in the middle of my driveway which can be seen from some distance. I raced home that day. (Ok, that package was 50lbs heavier, but still...)

Exactly. FedEx placed it on my front door step which thankfully can’t be seen from the street.

The last time FedEx made a delivery, they dropped my Marshall combo off in the middle of my driveway which can be seen from some distance. I raced home that day. (Ok, that package was 50lbs heavier, but still...)
Ugh!

They left it sitting by the front door. All alone on the front steps/porch.

You are kidding me right?
All alone? Outside? In the cold?
They can do it?

This thing would drive me crazy... :mad:

You are kidding me right?
All alone? Outside? In the cold?
They can do it?

This thing would drive me crazy... :mad:
Well, it drove me home for an altered lunch hour. :D

Unfortunately I can't receive personal packages at work, so I either have to take the day off or drive home (~7 mile trip one-way) before the package is weather-damaged or stolen. (New Guitar Day is normally a great reason to take the day off, but life is currently forcing me to reserve my sick & vacation time)

Thankfully, I live in a nice neighborhood :) (and a stolen package is the least of my worries right now)

Long time Stalker of this thread.... I received my SE Hollowbody II a couple of days and was able to record a "Test Drive" video. I already replaced the knobs with PRS Core, as well as added SE Locking tuners, and Brass Bridge studs. I recorded the guitar through a Roland JC-40 with stereo reverb and delay (strymon), also using a fender pugilist and strymon riverside distortion pedal set low through the front of the amp. The guitar is killer.... I'm really liking the pickups, with the overall feel of the guitar is a feeling of a very quality instrument. I also own a SAS Special from '96, as well as an '18 CE-24....This guitar does not disappoint when played alongside those other guitars. Please forgive the bad playing, but here's a vid for people to hear how the guitar sounds.

Long time Stalker of this thread.... I received my SE Hollowbody II a couple of days and was able to record a "Test Drive" video. I already replaced the knobs with PRS Core, as well as added SE Locking tuners, and Brass Bridge studs. I recorded the guitar through a Roland JC-40 with stereo reverb and delay (strymon), also using a fender pugilist and strymon riverside distortion pedal set low through the front of the amp. The guitar is killer.... I'm really liking the pickups, with the overall feel of the guitar is a feeling of a very quality instrument. I also own a SAS Special from '96, as well as an '18 CE-24....This guitar does not disappoint when played alongside those other guitars. Please forgive the bad playing, but here's a vid for people to hear how the guitar sounds.

Sounds glorious!

Beautiful guitar and some really intuitive playing, great video!

Back