SE Hollowbody Piezo!

NGD! Just got home with mine. Changed out tuners to locking tuners and then decided gold/black knobs looked better than the orange ones that it shipped with. I played it for a few minutes at the store and it is SWEET!
CIUI814.jpg

TBVHxN3.jpg
BxIZ9sN.jpg

That was fast! Happy NGD!!! I am DYING for one of these, someone needs to buy the Taylor I have on Reverb so I can snag one!

I see Paul and Jack have no chill. I may as well pay a yearly dowry and just wait for the guitars to release. Smh.

Dave's has one in stock, black gold, which might be my favorite color scheme. But there's no way I'd buy a wide/fat neck without playing it first.

I watched all the videos this afternoon - I think hers demonstrates the guitar best...
Yeah, it's a good demo.

I take issue with her using the word "review" at the beginning (tho notably not at the end). She's a PRS endorser, and I think there should be a clear delineation.

NGD! Just got home with mine. Changed out tuners to locking tuners and then decided gold/black knobs looked better than the orange ones that it shipped with. I played it for a few minutes at the store and it is SWEET!
CIUI814.jpg

TBVHxN3.jpg
BxIZ9sN.jpg
Killer! Love the amber knobs

Back