SE Hollowbody II

Alan Jurgens

wtohKV2
I unexpectedly came into one yesterday and was interested in changing the knobs to amber lampshades and adding ebony tuner buttons. Are these available for se models?

The lampshades will just need the top of the pot opening slightly to make the fit tight enough, simple swap :)

Congratulations, unfortunately I can’t see the photo.

Stunning guitar, very nice garden.

Last edited:
Thank you for fixing my pic. I kind of just fell into this one. I need to stay focused on modern eagle 1. Was curious about the hollowbody and this will give me an idea before the bigger 594 HB commitment. Also first ebony board so I’ll know about that too. I’m up to 11 guitars in less than two years of playing. My wife isn’t really on the same page with this so I’m open to suggestions on that.

I’m up to 11 guitars in less than two years of playing.

Okay ... Now I don't feel so bad :) Took me decades ...

She's a beauty. I have one too ... thinking the "ProjectGuitar" for next year, will be to duplicate her .

My "excuse" is, the lady I named my HB II after ... has an identical twin sister ..:D

Okay ... Now I don't feel so bad :) Took me decades ...

She's a beauty. I have one too ... thinking the "ProjectGuitar" for next year, will be to duplicate her .

My "excuse" is, the lady I named my HB II after ... has an identical twin sister ..:D
I couldn’t think of a better reason. Where can I find ebony buttons that would fit the tuners?

I talked to Andy at John’s place and it doesn’t look good for the tuner buttons. I’ll keep looking. Thank you for the suggestion

I’d get the better side of that trade. I got in it once this year was floating around and bumped against the Polaris hose. Apparently a wasp was doing the same on the hose. Stung me on my elbow and flew off. I got out and haven’t gotten back in.

I’m sure a storm will come this fall and blow one of the big ass potted plants into the deep end so I imagine I’ll get in after the weather gets below 50.

it was great when the kids were young though.

Back