SE Hollowbody II Piezo case suggestions

RiserGrease

I'm looking for an affordable *rectangular* case option for the SE HB2 Piezo. Mine shipped with a shaped case, but there's very little room for anything in it besides a strap and extra strings. There are plenty of high-quality (and expensive) custom cases, but finding a basic, cheap case is proving to be a serious challenge since 1. The SE HB2 Piezo has uncommon dimensions, and 2. Searches tend to return results for hundreds of similar-but-not-the-same models. The closest I've found is the length/width of a Jazzmaster case which is, unfortunately, too shallow.

Total length: 39.0"
Body length: 19.0"
Lower bout width: 14.0"
Body depth: 3.5"

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Ibanez Artcore might be pretty close but my quick search shows mostly shaped cases. Or maybe Fender Starcaster or a Languedoc clone - those have offset bouts but idk if that matters with a straight case.

I know PRS hollowbody cases are small, but honestly, the only alternative I’d consider to the OHSC is a high end gig bag like top end Reunion Blues or a custom leather bag. I’d look for a good carryall or backpack for you extra bits rather than risk a hollowbody in a generic rectangle case.

Back