SE HOLCOMB LIMITED RUN!

Hey, thanks for all the kind words guys!

I’ll post a few shots of these today, I know the videos are a little rough around the edges.

yup, very nice. I might have done a thing... how did that sold sign get on #48?

Last edited:
Shipping today

3jHAIJf.jpg

I concur! Have at it, V!
If it were a model more to my style, I'd probably do it. A ZM would be more my style in what I want tone wise. I just can't afford to grab stuff that I wouldn't get use out of. It's the practicality curse of being in a band.

If it were a model more to my style, I'd probably do it. A ZM would be more my style in what I want tone wise. I just can't afford to grab stuff that I wouldn't get use out of. It's the practicality curse of being in a band.

That's solid, logical thinking! I hope I never catch it! :D

I just can't afford to grab stuff that I wouldn't get use out of. It's the practicality curse of being in a band.
Funny how that works. You’d think the guy in the band would have more stuff.
But, if I’m honest I had no extra stuff while in a band, unless you count a backup amp head - after I blew up 3, I felt having a spare in hand was a good idea.

Funny how that works. You’d think the guy in the band would have more stuff.
But, if I’m honest I had no extra stuff while in a band, unless you count a backup amp head - after I blew up 3, I felt having a spare in hand was a good idea.
Oh, I have extra stuff. I tend to sell things that I’m not using all the time though. I just lean towards thick body guitars. Honestly, this guitar would probably be great for me in the band mix and comes stock in my tuning! Damn, now I feel like I should get one.

Enough derailment! Buy these up! It is an awesome run.

Back