SE HOLCOMB LIMITED RUN!

Brian G

Authorized PRS Dealer
Authorized PRS Dealer
SURPRISE!
We have a limited batch of SE Mark Holcombs arriving at the shop TOMORROW 6/21 (unless the tricky freight company lied to me..in which case, my deepest apologies).

No eye candy yet for you - but we will have some photos and info soon.

We plan to show these first on Instagram/Facebook live, I will pop on here to let you know what time so that everyone has a fair crack at them. After that, Ill slowly, but surely get them online.

Two options:

1.Trampas Green, Quilt Maple veneer, Natural back
2. Macassar Ebony veneer, all satin

These are going to be quite awesome. Let me know if you have any questions and stay tuned tomorrow (6/21)!

Bangin’!

I love when dealers do limited SE runs. I know it’s somewhat tough for smaller/boutique shops (ie not big box stores) to do them because of the number of guitars you’d have to order at minimum but, sh!t, it’s rad to see you guys do this Brian. Your shop has developed such a cool identity and reputation though your PS builds, that it’s nice to see you apply it to some SE’s.

Bangin’!

I love when dealers do limited SE runs. I know it’s somewhat tough for smaller/boutique shops (ie not big box stores) to do them because of the number of guitars you’d have to order at minimum but, sh!t, it’s rad to see you guys do this Brian. Your shop has developed such a cool identity and reputation though your PS builds, that it’s nice to see you apply it to some SE’s.

EXACTLY what Sergio said! Good lookin out Brian! Kudos!

Damn... I swore no more guitars this year but now I have GAS again...

First look will be live on our Instagram page at 4pm EST. @briansguitars

Ill do a Facebook live shortly after that one finishes!

Hey yall, about to do Facebook live as well. I'll be able to share that one here once its done.

Thanks!
Brian

Tuned into the IG Live show...those, ebony tops are bad@ss! The quilts on the Trampas Greens are pretty killer, too.

Back