SE Customs Now Manufactured in Indonesia?

Thanks Victek & Shimmilou. I will post a few pics soon. I think I need another post or I’ll be dubbed “SpammySam” lol
Shimmilou...yours is gorgeous as well. I like the spalt pattern a lot.

Thx Sam! I cant wait to see yours. :)

Get another post in here, then you can start a NGD thread of your own. :cool:

Ok. So I’m not sure how best to get the pics here lol! Tried Dropbox link but didn’t post. What’s the easiest way. I thought I was able to cut and paste? Or upload like I do on social media. Any quick way to do so?

Ok figured it out!
Here she is. Super smitten. Plays like a kitten.
Thanks for the conversation here everyone. Can’t wait to find out more about the PRS gear and family!

Whoa! You got Spalted and Flame! Beautiful guitar! Congrats

You might consider starting a NGD thread, with your review and thoughts on the guitar, and maybe some more pics. :cool:

Thanks man. Once I saw it. I knew it was coming with me lol!!!
I haven’t seen many with both. So
I had to grab it. Appreciate your replies. What’s “NGD”?

New Guitar (or Gear) Day. It's the usual thread when someone gets new guitar. Go back to the main page "Electric Instruments", and look at the top right for the "Post New Thread" button in blue. You can check out the forum for other NGDs and see how others have done it.

From what I've read and what I've seen during interviews with various PRS employees it sounds like the Customs will still be made in Korea with Indonesia helping out if demand is greater than World Music can handle. My 2019 is Korean.

From what I've read and what I've seen during interviews with various PRS employees it sounds like the Customs will still be made in Korea with Indonesia helping out if demand is greater than World Music can handle. My 2019 is Korean.
Interesting. Thanks for the info

From talking to the stores, I believe the intention is to move the entire SE range (Custom and Standard) to Indonesia. The newer and most popular lines (Zebrawood, Spalted Maple) have exhausted the Korean stocks so they are all Indonesian now. You can look at your headstock and see what year it was actually made - if its Korean the serial number will start with "S"' for 2018, "R" 2017, "Q" 2016, etc. It will be interesting to see how many SE Customer 2019 "T" are being made. I haven't seen too many.

From talking to the stores, I believe the intention is to move the entire SE range (Custom and Standard) to Indonesia. The newer and most popular lines (Zebrawood, Spalted Maple) have exhausted the Korean stocks so they are all Indonesian now. You can look at your headstock and see what year it was actually made - if its Korean the serial number will start with "S"' for 2018, "R" 2017, "Q" 2016, etc. It will be interesting to see how many SE Customer 2019 "T" are being made. I haven't seen too many.
Good info. Thanks. Mine must be a 2019. As it starts with “T”.

Back