SE Custom Bonni question

Iceman101

There's always room for one more.....
I am negotiating selling a vintage (1982) Ibanez Destroyer DT50. The proceeds will fund another guitar.
I found a SE Custom 24 in Bonni Pink nos.This one is the non bevelled top version wirh the toggle.
I've seen only a few of these on the net. They're supposed to be Japan only.
Anybody know if this is true ? I'd buy this one for the color only.Any info would be appreciated
I

They're few and far between at the very least. I have zero details for you other than that. I'd say snap it up if it's a color you really want, I haven't seen any out there.

I do seem to recall reading somewhere about that. I know that PRS often does limited runs as far as color for special regions or dealers so it's definitely possible. Like Vchizzle said. If you like it, go for it.

Yeah, they were Japan only from what I've heard. I was drooling over the same one you're presently looking at, don't snooze!

Yeah, they were Japan only from what I've heard. I was drooling over the same one you're presently looking at, don't snooze!
Hey Serge I thought you are just maintaining ;)
But first things first .The buyer today agreed with the price for the IBZ. but he has to pay me first before I splash out the money for yet another Prs:cool:

Hey Serge I thought you are just maintaining ;)
But first things first .The buyer today agreed with the price for the IBZ. but he has to pay me first before I splash out the money for yet another Prs:cool:

I may be maintainin' but I ain't dead! :rolleyes: You don't gotta worry about me snatching it, but the last one I saw was over a year ago at twice the price plus shipping from Japan.

Back