SE Custom 24 trem bridge saddles

I replaced the trem on my Tremonti SE with a Mann Made 2000NOS bridge and the sustain is noticeable. The guitar resonates even unplugged which it did not do before. That bridge comes complete and includes the upgraded brass block which helps further with sustain. Mann also makes a full SE trem upgrade kit which includes the brass saddles, block and stainless trem screws.
HIghly recommend Mann products and they're communicative and friendly!

Changing the saddles out will make a difference in tone and feel, whether it's a positive change is up to your ears.

I have a 2013 SE CU24 that I haven't fallen in love with yet. I've changed/swapped most everything on it (including paint) and my change to Core saddles made a positive difference in getting it closer to where I'd like it to be.

+4 on the John Mann stuff. If I were you, I'd spend the extra $25 for the 1980 spec. saddles. They're unplated and rad sounding on another guitar I own, so eventually I'll get another set and try 'em out on other guitars I have lying around.

Changing the saddles out will make a difference in tone and feel, whether it's a positive change is up to your ears.

I have a 2013 SE CU24 that I haven't fallen in love with yet. I've changed/swapped most everything on it (including paint) and my change to Core saddles made a positive difference in getting it closer to where I'd like it to be.

+4 on the John Mann stuff. If I were you, I'd spend the extra $25 for the 1980 spec. saddles. They're unplated and rad sounding on another guitar I own, so eventually I'll get another set and try 'em out on other guitars I have lying around.

Will the'80 saddles fit an SE?

However, the pre 85 saddles are nickel plated brass, not unplated. What advantage do they possibly have.

Last edited:
Back