SE Chris Robertson sold out everywhere ...

Any advice on how to get stuff done while working from home on a day when a guitar is supposed to be delivered? Asking for a friend.

It's. An exercise in futility...I just stare out the window til it shows up...but that's just me...

It's. An exercise in futility...I just stare out the window til it shows up...but that's just me...

Hey Scott, is that your CR in the picture? Is it that red? Mine is a heck of a lot darker. Interesting that there's so much variation.

Hey Scott, is that your CR in the picture? Is it that red? Mine is a heck of a lot darker. Interesting that there's so much variation.

It is...it's a Blackstone Cherry Burst, some of the original worldwide release CR's were listed as Fire Red Burst, I think they are all the same? Mine looks much darker in some light than others...If you got the one I think you did from the Guitar Store in Seattle...it's a beauty! So I take it, yours made it to you today finally? Enjoy bro!

Jeff Healy was a great guitarist, don’t lose your concentration!

Great musician - he played jazz trumpet as well. Huge record collector - I read an article that said he could identify some records by the grooves. I got to see him tour to support See The Light - stunning performer.

Road house!

Great musician - he played jazz trumpet as well. Huge record collector - I read an article that said he could identify some records by the grooves. I got to see him tour to support See The Light - stunning performer.

Road house!
I wasn’t aware of the trumpet playing, thanks. There’s hope for me yet then!!

That

Road house!

I couldn't agree more the guy was/is amazing! Never heard the identifying records by the grooves factoid but that's awesome and not suprizing...The dude was incredible!

I'm no longer allowed to watch Roadhouse...I made the near fatal comment in front of my wife that Kelly Lynch could have been my ex-wifes twin in that movie...what????she coulda!! It's true!

Now, please allow me to take over this train and get her back on the rails o_O....so any new tone insights about your new CR there Hotspur? I loved your last post about it! I am, after a month, STILL finding the sweet spots. Today, I have been playing with the coil split on in the middle position a little tweaking here and there and I'm finding all kinds of little niche tones...pretty cool I really love this thing! Only gripe I have is like the man himself, it's a little heavy...:eek: but the tones are worth the upcoming back surgery. ..:D

Last edited:
That

I couldn't agree more the guy was/is amazing! Never heard the identifying records by the grooves factoid but that's awesome and not suprizing...The dude was incredible!

I'm no longer allowed to watch Roadhouse...I made the near fatal comment in front of my wife that Kelly Lynch could have been my ex-wifes twin in that movie...what she coulda?!! It's true.

Now allow me to take over this train and get her back on the rails o_O....so any new tone insights about your new CR there Hotspur? I loved your last post about it! I am, after a month STILL finding be sweet spots. Today I have been playing with the coil split on and in the middle position a little tweaking here and there and I'm finding all kinds of little niche tones...pretty cool I really love this thing! Only gripe I have is like the man himself it's a little heavy...:eek: but the tones are worth the upcoming back surgery. ..:D

A mans gotta suffer some pain if he wants to gets some tones!

Back