Se 7 string on sale for $399

Jvstrat

Hey guys just a heads up Sam Ash is advertising the se 7 string for $399 on their Facebook page. It may be for today and online only I'm not sure, but wanted to let you guys know.

Gah, killing me! This is a guitar I'd like to have, but my GF has indicated I may be getting a guitar for Xmas, and it might be this one or another one, and therefore I can't touch this deal! AAARRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!

I just bought a custom 24 se with Floyd otherwise I would be buying this one.

You really don't need that negativity in your life. You might just want to cut her loose, it's really for the best.

Oh, I don't mean she would be annoyed with yet another guitar, she would be disappointed that I went ahead and bought my own Christmas present - and I understand that, I'd be disappointed if she bought the same thing I have already purchased for her. So it would be my own disappointment with my own expectations and self-control, not that she'd be some sort of crazy woman!

It's OK, I'm sure she got me something nice, and perhaps got me exactly this guitar. Or maybe a PS semi-hollow P24 Trem. OK, maybe not the latter!

She loves my guitar playing, and encourages me to do that as much as I want. And she has attended every single gig I've played since we've been together. So I have nothing to be sad about.

My wife put money that she was going to buy Christmas presents for me towards this guitar. I'm happy about that!

Damn! I didn't need this one! I just ordered it in Amethyst, now I need it bad!

Back