SE 245

Darreng949

Just bought this for $200. For the life of me I cannot find ANY info on it. I find info on 245 SE’s, but different headstocks. Any enlightenment would be appreciated! Thanks!
Won’t let me post pic My Headstock has large SE and the number 245. That’s it. No Signature. Truss Rod Cover says Signature Club 2017. It’s a deep red/cherry color

Just bought this for $200. For the life of me I cannot find ANY info on it. I find info on 245 SE’s, but different headstocks. Any enlightenment would be appreciated! Thanks!
Won’t let me post pic My Headstock has large SE and the number 245. That’s it. No Signature. Truss Rod Cover says Signature Club 2017. It’s a deep red/cherry color
Does the back of the headstock say made in Korea? I'm guessing it does.

Either way, $200.00 is a steal.

I bought one recently in great shape for $350 and thought I did well. Sounds like yours is the same Korean model as mine. You did a tad better on your purchase though.

I find that link disappointing. Is there anywhere in the PRS universe where entering a SN can provide the build specs. I recently purchased a ‘06 Custom 22 20th, and would love to know more than just the build year.
I agree. In my case, there seems to be a few different headstock logos for my 245 SE. it’s cherry color, but can’t seem to find much else on my particular guitar. Wish I could load a pic here

I agree. In my case, there seems to be a few different headstock logos for my 245 SE. it’s cherry color, but can’t seem to find much else on my particular guitar. Wish I could load a pic here
After 3 posts or something you can

I find that link disappointing. Is there anywhere in the PRS universe where entering a SN can provide the build specs. I recently purchased a ‘06 Custom 22 20th, and would love to know more than just the build year.
Core guitars have a modcat number under the bridge pickup.

Putting my Toyota’s SN in Toyota’s system tells me everything about my car’s build. Where do I get fret type, radius, etc. Yes, I can determine these things, but to my point, PRS disappoints. Do they not have a db, or do they build and ship product without record?

SE and S2 models don’t have the luxury of a MODCAT. Since special runs are readily identified (fancy top laminate), all SE245s were created equally. If you know the mfg year, use the Wayback Machine to look at the PRS website for specs at the time.

I just contacted PRS directly. Within a day a got a response back with all the spec info on the guitar. Try this link and scroll down to where it says contact.

Back