SD pick up install question

Tridyed

I have a custom 24 SE with three way and the pull tone pot . I want to install an SD JB pickup and can't seem to figure out the wiring to get the full bu bucked and still have the coil tap work correctly like the orig pickups had.

Do you have a wiring diagram or help on wiring please

Thanks !!!

check sd website for wiring instructions. they have a very good site for it. be mindful of the wire colors. not all pickup manufactures use the same coding for wiring.

check sd website for wiring instructions. they have a very good site for it. be mindful of the wire colors. not all pickup manufactures use the same coding for wiring.
I tried that and all I could find were wiring for the 5way rotary switch. I can't find one for the SE with a push pull knob.

Thanks, I will give it a try after while and see if it works. I can get the full humbucker sound but the coil tap isn't working right and almost kills all the volume from that pick up when I wired it up like SD suggested in their instructions.

Thanks, I will give it a try after while and see if it works. I can get the full humbucker sound but the coil tap isn't working right and almost kills all the volume from that pick up when I wired it up like SD suggested in their instructions.
Those didn't work either, I think prs has something different going on with the pull pot. I will try to look for a diagram for the SE. I think they wire these a bit differently.

can you post a pic of your setup? Might help in seeing what is done to see what maybe the issue.

Ok here are the best pics I could grab so far.

IMG_1.JPG

looks like you have the wiring correct but the red and white connected to the wrong pole piece on the push pull.
I have SD pickups in my SE CU 24, everything works correctly. here are pics of mine.

IMG_2624_zpschnzmg3l.jpg

IMG_2623_zpsyp1rj6fo.jpg

From what I can see the red white from the pickups should be in the middle lug. The bottom lug is sent to a grd. The green and silver of the pickups should go to grd on the pot not the push/pull lugs. That is what I have seen as the basic setup for coil-tapping.

Back