Scott Szeryk - Paganini Caprice No. 5 - PRS (Video)

A lot better than the garbage you see on You Tube from PRS Forum members showing off their new guitars.

I think Thumper learned something from his Father that you should learn...

Last edited by a moderator:
Outstanding!!! And I LOVE that guitar!!! My McRosie is easily my favorite at the moment...but for some reason I can't seem to find all those notes on mine :proud:

And regarding the negative comment from our misguided brother, how about let's just ignore and keep the focus on the real subject of this thread...

Last edited:
MANIAC !!

Hi Scott !.. Nice axe ;-))

Okay.. now you and Ralph Macchio need to walk to Mississippi and get your soul back...Great Job!!!!!

Outstanding!!! And I LOVE that guitar!!! My McRosie is easily my favorite at the moment...but for some reason I can't seem to find all those notes on mine :proud:

And regarding the negative comment from our misguided brother, how about let's just ignore and keep the focus on the real subject of this thread...

Thanks, and well said!

Great. Another clip that makes me think of just putting my guitar down and quietly pursuing something else......like shuffleboard.

Great piece, and I've always proclaimed Paganini to be the original shredder. Word had it that he made some kind of deal at the crossroads too.

Amazing playing!

Last edited:
Great. Another clip that makes me think of just putting my guitar down and quietly pursuing something else......like shuffleboard.

Great piece, and I've always proclaimed Paganini to be the original shredder. Word had it that he made some kind of deal at the crossroads too.

Amazing playing!

thanks

Back