SCORE! (SE One content)

I recommend a stylish option...
onewings1.jpg

Congrats Hans! I'd have gone with an aged whitewash refin, but that's just me:tongue:

Skitchy strikes again!

He installed a mini-toggle for splitting the coil and a push/pull volume pot. [Down] engages a passive tone simulator. [Up] shotguns the humbucker direct to the output jack; no volume control, no coil tap. I'm stoked!

Next step... park it in a sunny window (in between playing the hell out of it) long enough for it to fade a few shades.

It already has a cool vintage vibe.

8B1E70E9-B9B3-4A84-94AE-5CCA27F5BC9F_zpsozjtggqq.jpg

Last edited:
]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;163668 said:
Skitchy strikes again!

He installed a mini-toggle for splitting the coil and a push/pull volume pot. [Down] engages a passive tone simulator. [Up] shotguns the humbucker direct to the output jack; no volume control, no coil tap. I'm stoked!

Next step... park it in a sunny window (in between playing the hell out of it) long enough for it to fade a few shades.

It already has a cool vintage vibe.

8B1E70E9-B9B3-4A84-94AE-5CCA27F5BC9F_zpsozjtggqq.jpg

That Skitchy character does nice work!

Your specs mentioned a black pickup ring, but I think it looks far more bangin' with the creme one!

So, I thought the word was you couldn't get 408s from the PTC. Maybe that just applies to us low, common folk?

I also bagged a bargain SE245 in standard mint condition with the PRS gig bag for only £225 (about $250). No one bid on it and it was close enough to collect. I bought it thinking I may mod it or have to swap out some parts for better - but I can't do it - its so damn good as it is that I don't want to change it.
The SE range are excellent. Trouble is they are scarily close to the quality of the US guitars...........

Why buy a bargain guitar then spend loads of time and cash changing it into something you should have bought in the first place? Individuality is one thing but this is another............

Back