Proctur

Proctur - Your Pocket Classroom
  1. In early childhood care and education, the overall aim will be to attain optimal outcomes in the domains of:
    • Physical and motor development
    • Cognitive development
    • Socio-emotional-ethical development
    • Cultural/artistic development
    • Development of communication and early language, literacy, and numeracy.
  2. Immediate measures will be taken on improving foundational literacy and numeracy. Online Teaching Platforms In India
  3. There will be various initiatives which will focus on curtailing dropout rates and ensuring universal access to education at all levels.
  4. The policy will aim to make such a curriculum and Pedagogy in Schools which will aim to make the learning Holistic, Integrated,Enjoyable, and Engaging.
  5. The 10+2 structure in school’s education will be modified with a new curricular re-structuring of 5+3+3+4 covering ages 3-18 years.

1. In early childhood care and education, the overall aim will be to attain optimal outcomes in the domains of:
    • Physical and motor development
    • Cognitive development
    • Socio-emotional-ethical development
    • Cultural/artistic development
    • Development of communication and early language, literacy, and numeracy.
  2. Immediate measures will be taken on improving foundational literacy and numeracy. Online Teaching Platforms In India
  3. There will be various initiatives which will focus on curtailing dropout rates and ensuring universal access to education at all levels.
  4. The policy will aim to make such a curriculum and Pedagogy in Schools which will aim to make the learning Holistic, Integrated,Enjoyable, and Engaging.
  5. The 10+2 structure in school’s education will be modified with a new curricular re-structuring of 5+3+3+4 covering ages 3-18 years.

When I signed up here, I did so on the solemn promise that there would be no math involved. I'm going to need a refund please.

It’s 37 to 13 against a refund. So, Mr. Rules, what are the odds?
Depends... Votes counted by Democrats or Republicans? If republicans, that's right at 3 to 1 odds. If the votes were counted by Democrats, judging by their inflation numbers, that's 15 to 1 odds. Not that I'm making any political statement of any kind, I'm only addressing the associated math skills of those involved. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Depends... Votes counted by Democrats or Republicans? If republicans, that's right at 3 to 1 odds. If the votes were county Democrats, judging by their inflation numbers, that's 15 to 1 odds. Not that I'm making any political statement of any kind, I'm only addressing the associated math skills of those involved. :p

LOL! Believing Dream Theater “rules” is still a bigger lie.

1. The 10+2 structure in school’s education will be modified with a new curricular re-structuring of 5+3+3+4 covering ages 3-18 years.

If I understand this correctly it used to be 10 + 2 and 3 - 18: Since 10 + 2 = 12 and 3 - 18 = -15 the result of 12 - 15 = -3. Now you have 5+3+3+4 and 3 - 18 which gives us +15 and -15 which results to 0. So you're looking at an improvement from -3 to 0. The new system is 3 better. Even though your kid ends up learning zero at the end of the school year it's better than unlearning -3 under the old system.

Last edited:
Well, I don't share your fear. Plus: you're four posts into a wonderful place like this, and that's what's on your mind?

I'm going to let you in on a secret: virtually none of the wonderful things that a school can do for a child fall under the heading of what you think it should do for a child.

And its corollary: the things of value that a child will learn over the course of their academic life have little tangency with the heaps of cr*p that float around in most of the previous generation's (now adults) heads. Neither you nor I can predict what will serve the next generation best; and while I don't know about you, I have quite some heavy and wide-ranging academic and practical underpinning on which to base this opinion.

If you want an illustration of what a successful academic trajectory can look like, watch a video of Steve Jobs' Stanford Commencement address. There's no way that it fits any template you could have devised in your most fevered imaginings.

It was when the question changed from “how good are you at this?” to “what do you want to be good at?” that I started to struggle.

This thread has it all.

Back