RC Mike

It was when the question changed from “how good are you at this?” to “what do you want to be good at?” that I started to struggle.

This thread has it all.

theDeepender

Yup…
If I understand this correctly it used to be 10 + 2 and 3 - 18: Since 10 + 2 = 12 and 3 - 18 = -15 the result of 12 - 15 = -3. Now you have 5+3+3+4 and 3 - 18 which gives us +15 and -15 which results to 0. So you're looking at an improvement from -3 to 0. The new system is 3 better. Even though your kid ends up learning zero at the end of the school year it's better than unlearning -3 under the old system.
True…

DreamTheaterRules

The guys in my car club call me The Cruiser
oh, school is really a difficult period for every person, and university will be even more difficult, since you will be loaded with various essays. but to make your student life a little easier, you can just ask this company for help: domyessay.me since they will do all your essays for a small fee, I'm sure you'll like them
HUH? Difficult??? High Skool was a blast. And collige was the funest Ive ever had in my life.

DISTORT6

NJ Devil
oh, school is really a difficult period for every person, and university will be even more difficult, since you will be loaded with various essays. but to make your student life a little easier, you can just ask this company for help: domyessay.me since they will do all your essays for a small fee, I'm sure you'll like them
Good.

alantig

Zombie Four, DFZ

Type that URL very carefully. I mistyped it as domeese.com, and that's a completely different type of content.

mark23456

DISTORT6

NJ Devil
Good.