If I understand this correctly it used to be 10 + 2 and 3 - 18: Since 10 + 2 = 12 and 3 - 18 = -15 the result of 12 - 15 = -3. Now you have 5+3+3+4 and 3 - 18 which gives us +15 and -15 which results to 0. So you're looking at an improvement from -3 to 0. The new system is 3 better. Even though your kid ends up learning zero at the end of the school year it's better than unlearning -3 under the old system.
True…

oh, school is really a difficult period for every person, and university will be even more difficult, since you will be loaded with various essays. but to make your student life a little easier, you can just ask this company for help: domyessay.me since they will do all your essays for a small fee, I'm sure you'll like them
HUH? Difficult??? High Skool was a blast. And collige was the funest Ive ever had in my life.

oh, school is really a difficult period for every person, and university will be even more difficult, since you will be loaded with various essays. but to make your student life a little easier, you can just ask this company for help: domyessay.me since they will do all your essays for a small fee, I'm sure you'll like them
Good.

Type that URL very carefully. I mistyped it as domeese.com, and that's a completely different type of content.

Good.

Where's RC Mike when you need him to say "These bot made threads are more on topic than some of our non-bot threads!"

Oh the things we say just because we disagree with someone.

Back