Schon vs. Cain

This should get interesting since Journey has a loaded tour schedule starting next month thru the end of March...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year~!
It would be funny if it wasn’t so sad. Men in their mid-60’s acting like seven year olds….it’s pathetic. They should call this the farewell tour and stick a fork in it. But….there’s too much money to be made…these cats are about greed, not music.

I used to work as an editor. It's been a several years, but I received a statement from Neal Schon about one of the feuds. (It came through a representative, not Neal directly). It included transcripts of text messages. As the texts were being offered as evidence, I couldn't edit them, and letting that many errors in spelling, grammar, and logic remain as is hurt my soul. I asked the rep if they were sure about this, as no one came off very well, but they wanted it everyone to see it. Since then, hearing Neal or Journey--even just by name--brings flashbacks.

I used to work as an editor. It's been a several years, but I received a statement from Neal Schon about one of the feuds. (It came through a representative, not Neal directly). It included transcripts of text messages. As the texts were being offered as evidence, I couldn't edit them, and letting that many errors in spelling, grammar, and logic remain as is hurt my soul. I asked the rep if they were sure about this, as no one came off very well, but they wanted it everyone to see it. Since then, hearing Neal or Journey--even just by name--brings flashbacks.
PTJSD - Post-traumatic Journey Stress Disorder.
You need to go see someone about that. I can’t even imagine the pain from all of those mix-tapes. So sad.

PTJSD - Post-traumatic Journey Stress Disorder.
You need to go see someone about that. I can’t even imagine the pain from all of those mix-tapes. So sad.
But the therapist could say the treatment can be Any Way I Want It, even with Open Arms, and Not to Stop Believing until The Party's Over. Then tell me to Ask the Lonely until I'm sobbing, then simply ask, Who's Crying Now? Then, as the Lights Are Going Down in the City, simply tell to Be Good to Myself.

But the therapist could say the treatment can be Any Way I Want It, even with Open Arms, and Not to Stop Believing until The Party's Over. Then tell me to Ask the Lonely until I'm sobbing, then simply ask, Who's Crying Now? Then, as the Lights Are Going Down in the City, simply tell to Be Good to Myself.
It’s obviously too late for you.
I’m sorry. Nothing else can be done.

Maybe instead of performing, Schon and Cain should just have a boxing/b!tch slap session. It will probably sell more tickets than their concerts.

This thread has become my trusted news source from breaking news on the Journey situation, a topic I've long neglected until Super Bowl Sunday left me bored looking for enlightenment.

I know I can come here to catch up on what's happening with this saga... Anytime.

Anytime at all.

Anytime at all.

PS: Would someone please let me know where I can find the latest on Roger Waters versus David Gilmour? ;)

Last edited:
This thread has become my trusted news source from breaking news on the Journey situation, a topic I've long neglected until Super Bowl Sunday left me bored looking for enlightenment.

I know I can come here to catch up on what's happening with this saga... Anytime.

Anytime at all.

Anytime at all.

PS: Would someone please let me know where I can find the latest on Roger Waters versus David Gilmour? ;)

On the dark side of the moon. I thought everyone knew that.

Back