Schon vs. Cain

You are so wrong here. So, so wrong.

Pink Floyd was so popular for that people named a position after one of their songs.

Funny thing is this is Battersea Power Station and there is a Battersea Dogs Home. Maybe also contained within the album artwork.

Coincidentally I stumbled on this video from a Jouney show in Texas just a week ago and original singer/keyboardist Greg Rolie joined the band and did a bunch of their old songs and one number where Steve Lukather came out to trade solos with Schon on Black Magic Woman which Rolie sang originally for Santana .

Reactions: jxe
Coincidentally I stumbled on this video from a Jouney show in Texas just a week ago and original singer/keyboardist Greg Rolie joined the band and did a bunch of their old songs and one number where Steve Lukather came out to trade solos with Schon on Black Magic Woman which Rolie sang originally for Santana .

so we’re all getting along again?

back in like 82 i was too young to go to the junior college planetarium and listen to pink floyd (followed by zeppelin) under a laser show. so pink floyd was lame before my time.

Weird we were talking about Pink Floyd this morning and the first quadraphonic stereo I heard The Wall on. Must have been circa ‘78-‘79.

Weird we were talking about Pink Floyd this morning and the first quadraphonic stereo I heard The Wall on. Must have been circa ‘78-‘79.
now there's a band for people who don't like to party. what a load of pretentious hippies. just kidding, i love that stuff. i even love steve rothery, to a degree. i catch myself trying to play bendy riffs and i'm like 'j x e!' -- i only use my middle name when i'm in trouble -- 'j x e! you put them tea cakes right down and quit that druggie blues this instant!'

it's why i can't have a stratocaster.

('honky tonk women' is why i can't have a tele.)

now there's a band for people who don't like to party. what a load of pretentious hippies. just kidding, i love that stuff. i even love steve rothery, to a degree. i catch myself trying to play bendy riffs and i'm like 'j x e!' -- i only use my middle name when i'm in trouble -- 'j x e! you put them tea cakes right down and quit that druggie blues this instant!'

it's why i can't have a stratocaster.

('honky tonk women' is why i can't have a tele.)

Got a box on the go as we type -

“Tunny’s it’s a gas, grab that cake with both hands and make a stash”

Saw a story today that Schon and Cain have both started posting off-duty cops outside their dressing room doors to keep each other out - rumor was Schon's people were caught going through Cain's dressing room during a show.

It looks as though the fued continues. Neither man barely acknoledged the other last night in Buffalo while on stage. Cain looked as though he could care less about being there, except when he did his solo, or was talking to the crowd.

Back