SCHB why stop?

If you find one, get it! They are amazing. I just wish it came with cool taps...

...@Tosca had a great idea for how to get coil tapped/split sounds using the piezo toggle and converting the volume/blend to just piezo volume. This will be happening on mine soon.

sWAf6XI.jpg

One I stupidly got rid of:
jIWQu7r.jpg

I hear ya about the SC HB...while I found some here and there in the past, I wanted an HB1 not 2. Move forward a while and I started to really get into 594 variations and well....

...I took things into my own hands and had this built a couple of years ago.
3NiuA6F.jpg

The back and neck (heavily flamed) are both mahogany.
SgSNGWV.jpg

Never played an SC HB. I have certainly learned that the DC HBs are magic guitars. And my back agrees!

I hear ya about the SC HB...while I found some here and there in the past, I wanted an HB1 not 2. Move forward a while and I started to really get into 594 variations and well....

...I took things into my own hands and had this built a couple of years ago.
3NiuA6F.jpg

The back and neck (heavily flamed) are both mahogany.
SgSNGWV.jpg
Hubba, frickin' hubba!

Last edited:
If you find one, get it! They are amazing. I just wish it came with cool taps...

...@Tosca had a great idea for how to get coil tapped/split sounds using the piezo toggle and converting the volume/blend to just piezo volume. This will be happening on mine soon.

sWAf6XI.jpg

One I stupidly got rid of:
jIWQu7r.jpg

PTC will add mini toggles for splits though you’ll also have to buy a split capable set of pickups too. Push/pull volume/tone is another possibility since I can confirm a push/pull fits (albeit very snugly) next to the piezo PCBA.

Back