Say you are banished to a desert island and...

The Octahive is crazy! Nice! I have to go to YouTube to check out the ocean machine.

It's Devin Townsend's signature double delay and reverb pedal. It's crazy good for the money. You might have to read the manual to get crazy with it, but there's plenty of presets that are nice.

Oh I might have to get that Gain Changer even though I already have a transparent drive pedal... thanks for heads up!

And yes, I figured out the wee thing a long time ago.

Some wees still surprise me though.
I might sell you one if you decide you need it. I have the GCX which is the Gain Changer with a mids knob instead of a 3 way switch and while I flip between them, i don't ever need both on my board at once.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why does anyone? I mean, unless it’s for bass.

Paperweight

Doorstop

Help weigh a body down to keep it from floating in water

Put it in the bottom of a tube sock for home self defense

Tape a note to it to use it to throw through someone’s window

...: I’m sure there’s more?
You did forget one important one..................to play the entire van Halen 5150 album.

Not so much hot. More like your eyeballs exploding. Or, shoving a dagger into your sinuses. In the good way, of course.

Hmmm.

It can’t be more painful than Mad Dog 357 Gold Edition.

I’m not even going to bring up the ‘Bomb’ one from the show.... because I still cry whenever I think about the pain inflicted by that one. If I cry, I will mess up my mascara and I have a Zoom meeting with my boss in a few minutes.

I interupt this thread to reveal I don't get Wha, leslie effects nor anything polyphonic.

The furthest I get from vanilla is a smidge of harmonic trem. I do love delay & reverb.

For those of you who have the Keeley Caverns 2, can the pedal deliver Hall type Reverb? None of the videos seem to show this. I did see that you can get Plate by knocking modulation down to zero...

For those of you who have the Keeley Caverns 2, can the pedal deliver Hall type Reverb? None of the videos seem to show this. I did see that you can get Plate by knocking modulation down to zero...

No, I had one once thinking it would be ideal mix of reverb & delay. Was gutted. I would buy a combined TC flasback & hall of fame if they ever do that, thats more my cup of tea

Back