Satin Purple Mist

Dedalus

Good day, all! I’ve been playing 40 years and have never owned an expensive guitar. My thought has always been: why? when an inexpensive one can do the job. A $10 hammer drives a nail just fine, why spend $50? I've owned Japanese Fenders, Epiphone's and in particular an Ibanez Artist - that plays and sounds simply superb; blistering overdrive or crystal clean, on top of being used and abused in punk and hard rock bands over the years. Always in tune - excellent tone and sustain. It does everything I ask it to. I also have a PRS SE I picked up for a mere $400 that absolutely SINGS. All that said - I came across this Wood Library PRS not long ago, and simply could not let it slip away. I literally lost sleep before I finally purchased it, because I thought it would be gone before I was able to secure it. I was completely spellbound. And though it was much more expensive than any guitar I have ever even considered buying - I was undeterred.

I've now had it a full year and I could not be more pleased. The tone, the feel, the look, there is just nothing about it I that would change. (Okay, I did install a kill-switch). The color and design suits me to a T.

Satin Purple Mist - Custom 24 - Wood Library with smoked chrome hardware.

Bonus credit for pics of the Ibanez Artist
Here's mine, what do I win? ;)

05291623-875-E-4-EC2-942-D-69397-EBAB82-D.jpg

Back