Santana Retro

Best model in the PRS line up. The neck is a little beefy, but comfortable. Some people think the knobs are too far away. I look at them has being in the same general area as the whammy bar. They sound awesome. Buttery. Easy to play. And as one member would say, "all other guitars are trash."

Best model in the PRS line up. The neck is a little beefy, but comfortable. Some people think the knobs are too far away. I look at them has being in the same general area as the whammy bar. They sound awesome. Buttery. Easy to play. And as one member would say, "all other guitars are trash."
Oh no, you confirm my fears! I leave this post!!!

I’m considering purchasing a Santana Retro. I currently own a CU24, DGT, Tremonti, and a Silver Sky. Will the Santana provide anything that I’m currently not getting from my lineup?
A Santana has among the biggest set of, umm, stones in the guitar world. Not that your others are lacking in any way, but when it's artillery that you want, there are few peers that come close. Surprisingly, it also has a more delicate side ... relatively delicate, that is. ;)

Just leaving this here, in case a brother is interested -

Just leaving this here, in case a brother is interested -

I've been watching that one for a while. Almost have enough powder for the bullet so I can pull the trigger.

I agree with all the positive Santana comments above

I would like to add that (IMO) it is the prettiest PRS. Prettiest body shape and prettiest headstock.

I'm not in love with the inlay strips on the top. but the III doesn't have them

Just my opinions

Yeah, they’re pretty good guitars…….

Good enough for this guy!!!!!

gZstQXu.jpg

Back