Santana pic of the day

As you know Sergio, I think a Santana standard in natural is pretty hot. I'm hoping this one sobers up, pulls itself out of the dumpster and gets presentable ;)

I(t)'ll never sober up!

o_O
Awwww......someone needs a hug o_O

Are you comfortable hugging a dude in a gold thong?

I bet that guitar rawks! What beats solid mahogany tone?
Ok, well maybe Velveeta cheese sandwiches.

Korina and foot-long fancy fromage sandwiches.

Your frustration could be linked to a lack of fiber in your diet.

Leftover fiber goes in the compost heap. And when I say compost heap I mean the next-door neighbors back yard.

Friday 29th Jan: Dragon 25th
D25-8.jpg

D25-5.jpg

I like this thread! Some funny sh*t. And some unbelievable guitars. Christ...snakewood? I didn't even know that sh*t existed until right now. And now I wants me some of it. Like a barn full. And maybe even the barn too.

Christ...snakewood? I didn't even know that sh*t existed until right now. And now I wants me some of it. Like a barn full.

It almost doesn't. It's one of the rarest woods in the world (S. American). It also doesn't get very big and it's hard to work with; very brittle.

It almost doesn't. It's one of the rarest woods in the world (S. American). It also doesn't get very big and it's hard to work with; very brittle.
It is some real nice wood. I actually put a set of snakewood bridge pins in my Tacoma acoustic a few years ago, 'cause I couldn't stand the plastic pins. They definitely look better. I also have a snakewood pen blank that I will eventually turn on a lathe for another scrimshaw tool. I didn't know about its brittleness, so many thanks for that heads up; I'll take extra care with it on the lathe.

Snakewood is great for fingerboards. Just beautiful. I have that on a pair of guitars, but they are from some dude in Germany, not PRS.

Back